Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices of supers (V.0.3)

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    It's up to date Hun, and you don't know to judge me nor on my trading level, well if they listen to someone else they will get ripped even more , learn some basics about trading if every one paid what they wanted to pay, nothing would've been traded lol people always try tone wen profit by paying less, I tell people the true price so they won't get ripped and go ask around about my prices you will see that it's near or exactly the same as I listed it..(Leader Greg)
    Mystic; yeah they got removed, but it's value decreased due to it's duping before it was duped they where sold for 6k and then it got duped so people where selling them cheaper, when all the other tasers where removed the value didn't change ..
    That's nice that is.

But anyway the point still stands that the price is whatever the person is willing to pay for it. No one trading needs a list of so called prices, all they need is some common sense and they won't get ripped off.

Yes they need a list, and all you are saying now is non sense, I'll remove the price of rage blade to avoid arguments

- - - Updated - - -

XSTARX to answer you, they do it for the fun and rarity , you don't get it but I do discussion over this is a waste of time x.x

Giant lolli's name has been change to lollipop sword (rare) now..people might get confused so if you can edit it...
    Last edited by Exceeds; 07-29-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Good list Mun, really appreciate an updated one. Also the prices of the supers are based on rarity of the item. Sure rageblade may be cool as hell but they are auctioning 2 of them every 12 days.

You forgot Pencil Trash Pick. But this is a great and very helpful guide, thanks alot
    A noob is not a nub, but a nub is a noob. I am a noob, not a nub. What are you? Well, thats for you to find out.

<insert cute kitten photo here>

it is indeed very helpful and it is greatly appreciated, Mun. Don't let these archaic traders discourage you from doing this.

This list is a great resource to have an idea of what's a good deal and what isn't. Fact is, different items have different values due to rarity, damage, animation, etc etc. To say that there are no specific values for items is downright idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by King Anakin View Post
    it is indeed very helpful and it is greatly appreciated, Mun. Don't let these archaic traders discourage you from doing this.

This list is a great resource to have an idea of what's a good deal and what isn't. Fact is, different items have different values due to rarity, damage, animation, etc etc. To say that there are no specific values for items is downright idiotic.
    There are no specific values for items (supers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    He called those "infamous traders" idiotic. If supers didn't exist, this whole list wouldn't exist as well.

Mystic I tried respecting you but your just ignorant,
    XSTARX let it be, enough .

- - - Updated - - -

And the guys who supported me for putting up a list to help them THANKS ^_^

Is taco hammer and bunny hammer supers? I dont see it in your list