Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Prices of supers (V.0.3)

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Mystic I tried respecting you but your just ignorant,
    XSTARX let it be, enough .

- - - Updated - - -

And the guys who supported me for putting up a list to help them THANKS ^_^
    Lmao that's funny. The reason I said there are no specific values for so called supers, is because everyone has a different view on how much each item is worth. Your list, only applies to what you think it's worth. In my opinion, auction prices are the worth of items. Whether it's between the highest price like 150k maybe a bit higher tops and 70k no that's not sellables that's gralats. 20k sellables is already 100k gralats. I feel sorry for anyone who buys an item that isn't worth much for more than 200k gralats in sellables.

This is why I mostly ignore these threads, because I always say that it's a rip off, and it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Just leave it Mystic, the only best to prevent "irrelevant" spam on his super list is to let a mod close it.
    I rather have this closed then opened freely for anybody to post again, if they have any enquiries they can PM the thread owner.

Actually, most people agree with these prices, they aren't just my "opinion"

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Actually, most people agree with these prices, they aren't just my "opinion"
    No they don't. Most people don't play Graal and have probably never heard of it so you cannot prove that 'most people agree'.

Your really ignorant if you didn't understand what I meant with most people
    Or your trying to be funny or acting smart .. Your failing btw..

You like the word ignorant I see. Lets be honest, your statement was rather ambiguous. Most people meaning who? Agree to what extent? It's rather clear that you don't know what you are talking about so you try and make it seem like you do. However it has not worked.

lmao clutch :,)

Mystic and Lord Greg are right, the price is in the beholder. Your prices don't mean anything, its just a rough estimate of where majority of that item is sold at. There is no set prices and probably never will be. In other words this thread is just an estimation. Your prices mean nothing, neither does the thread.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

He put them prices up to help people, yes some people actually like trading. just like we like PK'ing and sparring people like trading. some people don't want to be scammed/ripped. it sucks to be ripped but then again why trade, I understand where most of you are coming but people who need to know the prices look at this, Mun is not doing this so he can rip people off he's doing it do he can help people. I hope you guys understand.

Banned
    *sigh*
    There's no need for help in trading, you're free to do what your mind sets to.
    I once had a rare and people kept pming me to trade it, I suck at trading so I just traded my "super" for an item that sucks.
    Nobody would sell their crap for shells these days, it's all about super vs super. And the amount of shells per item is too darn high(!).