Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Prices of supers (V.0.3)

im gonna argue with a few prices here. mainly because pickaxe, hw wand are dropping, and my rage is still getting high offers due to its *awesomeness*. otherwise, i think hw dagger could not have a lowest value that is higher than rainbow umb.... but, yea, mun pretty much sums this up. Just don't add blook in there XD

And to state my trade argument here.. traders dont actually dig for their items, they rise in value proportionately, therefore to those who have profited 80k, buying another 80k super is just like swapping to them, because its the same value under proportion. you consider it alot, but i consider spending 170k on an item to be nothing, because i'm proportionately at that point in my profit. Get what im saying? nobody should dig for supers, they just have to spam the pros for prices, and trade up to their goals... and saying this wont ruin the shell fluctuation, because noobs are still gonna dig 4.5k for their vanilla melees and such, and its still gonna add in general to the shells circulating.

What is the modern katana?
    premature premonition

I won't argue with mystik, Taser is 25 EC it's worth 2k shells-Chaplain is 75 EC should it be worth 6k shells? No, if you are an old member , and remember when taser was 10k , it now dropped to 2k so did chaplain it was once 100k now it's 26-28k shells, your arguing with your self - there's nothing to argue I'll bet you 10k shells if I don't find a deal chaplain for 30k , I'd get a deal as soon as I say it out loud. Don't be pissed at me , be pissed at your self because you didn't sell it when you saw it was dropping , it was 45k yes true but it dropped value like everything in the EC shop with more EC given out.
    Cudi language please, you do know there are children reading this , this game is 8+ so please be mature if you can.

Banned
    I've seen 3 year olds playing this game...

I don't think children would come on the forums to read about stuff.
    They just play the game and have fun regardless.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

last i've seen chaplain being sold for was 26k

Closing due to the fact that this is a guide, not a flame discussion.

The original thread maker can edit his main post as he likes.
    Anyone wanting a change to it can message him freely.
    Roaming.