Thread: Some impersonator of homeless witch/ a hacker

Some impersonator of homeless witch/ a hacker

Alright so I almost got fooled by the same hacker that hacked me long time ago when I was a noob and she's giving a code that may hack your acc idk... I honestly hate people that hack/scam so that's why I post to stop this impersonator
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    I didn't know her English was that bad.
    Anyways, it's obviously not HW at all. Her main account isn't really much exposed to others, and by the name 'Homeless' it doesn't she's impersonating. If so, do report if she did PM you something illegal.

I hope you reported it. The PR's are constantly checking reports (I'm not exaggerating). A lot of them even keep the report windows open at the side of their screen to keep track of the reports.

I'm just trying to say that she the one who hacked me but u guys didn't believe me and she gave a a hacked code so the point is that she will hack if anyone uses the code and one more thing XSTARX, she had her full name before I toke that snapshot >.>

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    I hope you reported it. The PR's are constantly checking reports (I'm not exaggerating). A lot of them even keep the report windows open at the side of their screen to keep track of the reports.
    The only time my reports window is closed is during events. other then that its always there.

Smh that's my friend too.

If you wish for staff to do something about this post on the following link:http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...-other-Players
    On a related note,she did try to give me a code so she could hack me,so thanks for the heads up about this.
    It is obvious she is impersonating HW,since if she was,she'd have pink on her.(Well,I don't say?)
    Last edited by iIamtheNoob; 07-27-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: So many grammar.

I kicked them from the guild, I don't encourage anything that promotes account theft etc reflects the guild as a whole. They were jailed so I will say this has been resolved.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!