Thread: Some GANIS for you

AK-47 Some GANIS for you

Some GANIS .zip Here my last ganis created

Quote Originally Posted by timix View Post
    Some GANIS .zip Here my last ganis created
    Great, more time on my hands.

Idk how to open zips. Can u post em in a youtube video or show me how to open zips in mac
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Dance 10 already exists, all you did was move the hat a bit. Your thunderstaff attack, on the down side has 3 hands on the first 2 frames. On the left & right side, your hands move so much it makes it look like you're just waving them around.
    Gun ganis are all seperate - Don't include a reload in your fire gani, same goes for your lightsaber. I also found only the left side of your saber is actually dual. All the other sides just have the top blade. Your right and up side are missing the tip of the light saber, so it's just a pointy end.
    When naming your ganis, don't forget to add the .gani to the name, otherwise it will just show up as "file" and not a gani.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

wow nice
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Idk how to open zips. Can u post em in a youtube video or show me how to open zips in mac
    Just stop, stop right there.

Back OT: I liked the dance 9, but 10 was a rip-off, and the rest are iffy.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Dance 10 already exists, all you did was move the hat a bit. Your thunderstaff attack, on the down side has 3 hands on the first 2 frames. On the left & right side, your hands move so much it makes it look like you're just waving them around.
    Gun ganis are all seperate - Don't include a reload in your fire gani, same goes for your lightsaber. I also found only the left side of your saber is actually dual. All the other sides just have the top blade. Your right and up side are missing the tip of the light saber, so it's just a pointy end.
    When naming your ganis, don't forget to add the .gani to the name, otherwise it will just show up as "file" and not a gani.
    You always amaze me xD
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!