Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Storm weapons

Storm weapons

So who's enjoying that Thunderstorm? It just gave me a "spark" of ideas.
    Me: "EVERYBODY LAUGH AT MY CHEESY JOKES!"
    You: *cricket noises*
    Me: ; Fine,be that way.

Instead,I'll give you the ideas.

Zeus' Bolt:
    This daggerlike weapon looks like a lightningbolt which flashes white at points and remains golden yellow when not flashing.
    This dagger will be the FASTEST dagger in Era,doing 4 damage,and has the taze effect. It could be an auction item,store,idk you guys usually argue about that anyways.

Next is:
    Storm cloud-
    Ik it might seem OP but i'm gonna say anyways. This item can be bought for $200 each.
    You can set a cloud on ANYBODY and it makes them dig crabs with no crab shells for 30 seconds then cloud fades. Also makes them unable to pick shrooms for 30 seconds. Might be fun to troll,but very expensive for just one.

Lastly:
    -Tornado ring:
    This item lets you shoot tornadoes which spin straight forward when you release one. Each tornado does 5 damage on impact. Then when it catches you,then it spins slowly with you for four more spaces away dealing +2 each space. Ring can be auctioned/bought idk up to you guys.
    This ring has a clip of one,and reloads after every 20 steps is taken.(collecting "wind" for the ring for the use of a tornado.)
    Not much of a fighting weapon,more of a get-away weapon which you can make chasers farther away from you with each tornado.

My personal favorite is the ring,let me know yours with your comments.

Ummm... I already suggested storm weapons before... But ok...

- - - Updated - - -

Also... Storm cloud won't be a good idea... Think of the beach...
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Quote Originally Posted by AlCoconut View Post
    Ummm... I already suggested storm weapons before... But ok...

- - - Updated - - -

Also... Storm cloud won't be a good idea... Think of the beach...
    Ik full of crabs. ;P

Can I gfx that ring idea just for my practice. Sounds awesome and fun! Could have the same stats as classic bow
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    I don't like storm cloud, it's too OP even at 30 seconds.
    Imagine somebody who hates you for stealing your mush/shells and puts a magical cloud above your head preventing you from picking anything for awhile.
    Then everybody in Era would just abuse that power and cast a curse on you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Can I gfx that ring idea just for my practice. Sounds awesome and fun! Could have the same stats as classic bow
    Haha go ahead but you gotta show us all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I don't like storm cloud, it's too OP even at 30 seconds.
    Imagine somebody who hates you for stealing your mush/shells and puts a magical cloud above your head preventing you from picking anything for awhile.
    Then everybody in Era would just abuse that power and cast a curse on you forever.
    Did I not,or did I not say I think it's OP as well? Lol forgot bout that idea. How bout the others?

Unique ideas i like em
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

I rushed it since a movie i want to watch starts in 30 minutes. Haha, here Thunder.png
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I rushed it since a movie i want to watch starts in 30 minutes. Haha, here Thunder.png
    looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    So who's enjoying that Thunderstorm? It just gave me a "spark" of ideas.
    Me: "EVERYBODY LAUGH AT MY CHEESY JOKES!"
    You: *cricket noises*
    Me: ; Fine,be that way.

Instead,I'll give you the ideas.

Zeus' Bolt:
    This daggerlike weapon looks like a lightningbolt which flashes white at points and remains golden yellow when not flashing.
    This dagger will be the FASTEST dagger in Era,doing 4 damage,and has the taze effect. It could be an auction item,store,idk you guys usually argue about that anyways.

Next is:
    Storm cloud-
    Ik it might seem OP but i'm gonna say anyways. This item can be bought for $200 each.
    You can set a cloud on ANYBODY and it makes them dig crabs with no crab shells for 30 seconds then cloud fades. Also makes them unable to pick shrooms for 30 seconds. Might be fun to troll,but very expensive for just one.

Lastly:
    -Tornado ring:
    This item lets you shoot tornadoes which spin straight forward when you release one. Each tornado does 5 damage on impact. Then when it catches you,then it spins slowly with you for four more spaces away dealing +2 each space. Ring can be auctioned/bought idk up to you guys.
    This ring has a clip of one,and reloads after every 20 steps is taken.(collecting "wind" for the ring for the use of a tornado.)
    Not much of a fighting weapon,more of a get-away weapon which you can make chasers farther away from you with each tornado.

My personal favorite is the ring,let me know yours with your comments.
    Everything is cool but the "storm cloud", isnt it too OP (30 seconds)? took too long plus the other peoples would be annoyed with the effects of 30seconds taken and the price are too expensive for one of it.

The "tornado ring", is it a gun or a ring that can be used once or anytime?it says 'it reloads after 20 steps taken'.is it like eggshot that can buy as much as we can?...if the ring auctioned, it should be unlimited.

And lastly the "zeus bolt" it should be sold in event house or store..... no use to sell it on auction because of it 4 damage although its fast (some people could hate themself for wasting their money for a 4damage thing).