Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal era carnival

Lightbulb Graal era carnival

An idea sprang to mind when I was at the fair a while ago.
    How about adding a graal era fun fair which comes twice a year. You will be able to play mini games such as archery, knock 'em down, wheel of luck, raffle, shooting, strength test, etc. Ideas of how games could work: For archery you will need to take aim by clicking at the right time when the dot is on the middle then give the arrow enough power by tapping rapidly on a certain part of the screen. The amount of tickets you win from that varies from where the arrow lands. Bullseye: 20 tickets 1st ring: 15, 2nd ring: 10, 3rd ring: 5, miss: 0.
    For the strength test you will have a bar like this at the top of the screen [ \ \ \ \ ] with a target moving back and forth, you have to try and tap when the target is nearest the center of the bar. closer to the center= more strength. There could be signs on the side saying how strong you are if you get the ball up to that point. For example: Pathetic, Weakling, Puny, Average, Mighty, Strong, Amazing. The amount of tickets you win will depend on how high you get the ball eg. pathetic: 0 tickets, weakling: 5 tickets, puny: 10 tickets, average: 15 tickets, mighty: 20 tickets, strong: 25 tickets, amazing: 30 tickets.
    For the knock 'em down you simply have to flick a ball at some cans or pins and you will get a certain amount of tickets depending on how many you knock down.
    Wheel of luck explains itself.
    For the raffle it will be like the lottery which is already in era, but you win tickets.
    Shooting is like the same as the archery apart from you have to shoot down 5 tins.
    After collecting loads of tickets you will be able to cash them out for prizes such as balloon hats, candy floss dagger, clown mask, etc.
    You will only be able to do a certain amount of things in a period of time, for example you're only allowed to do 5 things in 2 hours then you have to wait until later when you can do them again.
    Thanks for reading, any comments, feedback or suggestions put them down below!

Interesting

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Want...to...play @_@

I like the idea, is the carnival always open or is it a more annual event?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Want...to...play @_@

I like the idea, is the carnival always open or is it a more annual event?
    I was thinking that maybe it could be like twice a year so the items are more rare, rather then everybody getting every item.

Banned
    When I saw the word "Archery", I kept thinking of Classic's archery area.
    Where you need to pay $500 for the ticket and then shoot the targets(3 of them) and see who gets the most points in the whole game. It was fun and all, but then the game broke when bulleyes don't work well after shooting.

Overall, twice a year seems legitimate like water park. But where will it be placed?

Erm idk on an island maybe, + I never knew about classic

I have a thread on this but it was for a Halloween Carnival with a Haunted House in the middle of it on an island.

Off topic: By any chance Meat,where you at the San Juan Baptist Church fair or no?

no?

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe we could have different fair themes eg Halloween, st patricks easter etc

Quote Originally Posted by Meat View Post
    no?

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe we could have different fair themes eg Halloween, st patricks easter etc
    Ok sorry lol. Cuz we had a fair down here as well.

And I really want a Halloween and Thanksgiving one.

Carnival sounds cool. Specially since it would only come around certain times of the year