Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: custom houses

custom houses

there are alot of talented players which does't have a chance to show there skills in Level editing
    why not upload our own houses like

players make there house no scripts or anything only building and 1 room inside

it will probably cost around 50k i know its very much but its a house and people can abuse keep changing there houses and it helps the player develope its talent with level editing the player must have a house pack and it will take around 2 days enough time for the admins to check that there is no problem with it

to check if there is no secret rooms or glitches there should be at least 1 door as entrance
    also the best player which has a house can be rewarded because of his talent and it will be easier to find staff Level editors next time they are hiring
    of course rules will develope as if they want to make this idea reality
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

they already do this.

but isnt it a good idea
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

This idea has been mentioned before, it is only allowed for special events I believe; there was a level contest for a personal custom house as a prize.
    Some staff members have these unique houses as well.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    This idea has been mentioned before, it is only allowed for special events I believe; there was a level contest for a personal custom house as a prize.
    Some staff members have these unique houses as well.
    Indeed, there was once done not long ago.
    My friend won 3rd place so I basically know what leveling is all about. They get their own self-made houses and prizes.
    If they done another but for themselves, then it will likely be unfair.
    Staffs can get their own custom houses depending on whether they plan to make one and not steal.

i am aware of that contest they can have some other item its just that those custom houses will be useful for youtubers that makes videos and players that wants a house that they made

well maybe yeah for staff its free players is 60k gralats whats the prob....the people who won them as prize saved 60k gralats what were u saying its unfair for the ppl who won
    since 2010/early 2011

Kinda like UN's custom guild houses?

Development Team
    I'd love to have a place like graphics hq for all things sfx leveling gani.
    Some place to showcase all the different types of skill.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship