Thread: !!!Cool new idea i had :D seem legit !!

Red face !!!Cool new idea i had :D seem legit !!

Spar community I think is best to Have a Ping detecotr in spar room

lets say when ur up in spar automaticlly the spar will detect what ur ping !!!

Or what about have it in ur profile where it show ur ping !!!!

Cmon seem like a pretty cool thing Right

Banned
    there was once a server that checks player's ping before entering spar...what was it hmm...
    Anyway, the ping can be useful to some players. But if it only checks your own ping, then it isn't fair to see who has the highest ping in the game.

Excuse me,what is ping? :?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Excuse me,what is ping? :?
    Ping: a system that automatically checks your computer/device's internet connection.
    Likewise saying, it will show digits in them, can be up to 10000 or so. If your Ping is 4000 or above, it means your connection is very bad. But if it's lower than 100, then it's perfectly stable.
    It will show who has the most ping(the one with most lag) and the one with less ping(lag-free).

I relly Dont see A problem Y not Putting this at spar if anything is a future new update Is a handy tool relly

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Ping: a system that automatically checks your computer/device's internet connection.
    Likewise saying, it will show digits in them, can be up to 10000 or so. If your Ping is 4000 or above, it means your connection is very bad. But if it's lower than 100, then it's perfectly stable.
    It will show who has the most ping(the one with most lag) and the one with less ping(lag-free).
    So what is he saying?
    That it should show ours in our profile?

Big Cheese
    I didn't really understand your idea...

Even if ut shows your Ping players who have a high Ping will still spar, they don't care, I know some players who just spar when they are laggy. As XSTARX said, there is a server that does the thing of the ping, it's Era PC and it won't let you spar if you have more than 250 ping I think it was.
    "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone"

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    there was once a server that checks player's ping before entering spar...what was it hmm...
    Anyway, the ping can be useful to some players. But if it only checks your own ping, then it isn't fair to see who has the highest ping in the game.
    Era PC uses a ping system that limits lag to 350ms, otherwise the players cant start the spar. Having connection in a player's profile would be great, but because the game is played on iOS devices, the reception to Wi-Fi isn't as strong as with ethernet and direct internet lines, thus you'd have to up the lag limit. I'm all for a display system and even a spar profile in specific, to be honest.
    Era Veteran

R.I.P. McGyver, Eros Cassini, and Travis Fo.

I agree showing your ping will be very useful, it can show if you have a good connection