Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Godly weapon ideas

Godly weapon ideas

Cintamani stone:
    (Rare item)
    Grants 200 wishes.
    Wishes that can be granted:
    -Attack boost(+1 damage for an hour)Does not stack and only increase stat for melees.

-Speed boost for 7 days
    -50 random food items
    -Heal you+gang members+flag(if near) fully. (Large area covered,size of PZ base bottom half of flag room.
    (P.s: Can not stack wishes unless it's with speed boost! Once you wish,you must wait until you are done with last wish.)

Eye of Agamotto:
    (Very rare)
    Gives you ability to see the two weapons that a player has equipped on themselves.

Base Revolver:
    (Rare)
    A revolver which is fairly heavy and coated in metal.
    Does 5 damage,slow shot,knockback,5 clip,medium speed reload,one bps.(bullet per shot.)
    But in bases:
    9 damage,very slow shot,30% knockback,5 clip,fast reload,one bps.

Sais:A three-pronged dagger that comes in pairs.
    8 damage,very fast. Has you spinning while attacking. Every fifth swing is a "thrust" attack doing 9 damage. But then you can't swing for half a second.

Let me know your thoughts on these weapons.
    Last edited by Zegshock; 07-29-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Nah, sorry.

I guess it's because you get 250 cintamani stones which is alot of food, basically unlimited speed boost, instant health, etc. It all just seems overpowered but at the same time dull. =-=

Eye of Agamotto is useless btw. While your checking what they have they can just kill you...and what use is it to see their 2 equipped items?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Nah, sorry. I just really don't like it.

I guess it's because you get 250 cintamani stones which is alot of food, basically unlimited speed boost, instant health, etc. It all just seems overpowered but at the same time dull. =-=

Eye of Agamotto is useless btw. While your checking what they have they can just kill you...and what use is it to see their 2 equipped items?
    Eye of Agamotto is useful in spar rooms and lets say you want to kill somebody...but you have a streak. You use this to check if they are a danger. And you can hide,just make sure player is tapable on screen.

And lemme add more rules to the stone to make sure it ain't OP. Btw 250 wishes not stones lol.

If that stone grants 250 of those wishes it's still overpowered. I'm aware you don't get 250 stones xP that'd just be ridiculous.

And while your checking their items they:

1.Run off somewhere else.
    2.Kill you. “lol ez"
    3.Won't care because their about to use them on you anyway
    4.Switch items.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

If that stone grants 250 of those wishes it's still overpowered. I'm aware you don't get 250 stones xP that'd just be ridiculous.
    Updated rules to stone,improved? :P

Banned
    I can make my metalstorm deal 10 damage and kill everybody immediately.

Stacking speed boost could leave you months with crackhead speed. How long is it originally supposed to last for?
    What happens if used before the current wish runs out? Does it just waste a rock?

But yes, it's a slight improvement. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Stacking speed boost could leave you months with crackhead speed. How long is it originally supposed to last for?
    What happens if used before the current wish runs out? Does it just waste a rock?

But yes, it's a slight improvement. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
    LMFAO dying at "crackhead speed."
    But it only lasts 7 days but if you stack speed boost,it stacks time,not speed lol.

And no it won't waste a rock. Proffesor Oak would tell you its not the time to use that. XP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I can make my metalstorm deal 10 damage and kill everybody immediately.
    Idk what that is. o-o
    But you know it's only +1 damage for non-guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    LMFAO dying at "crackhead speed."
    But it only lasts 7 days but if you stack speed boost,it stacks time,not speed lol.

And no it won't waste a rock. Proffesor Oak would tell you its not the time to use that. XP
    Lol @ProfessorOak. I know you didn't mean speed which is why I included the “months" part. It's a high that can literally last a lifetime.

The metalstorm is a gun located in the gun shop in start. And +1 damage for non-guns? Yay chaplain gets a damage buff, Hunter gets a damage buff(now 10 damage), katana gets a damage buff(10 damage), taser gets...a damage buff(10...F[lipping] damage)

And while your checking their items they:

1.Run off somewhere else.
    2.Kill you. “lol ez"
    3.Won't care because their about to use them on you anyway
    4.Switch items.
    Lol thing is they can't tell if you're using it on them. It's like a secret eye.
    (Millennium eye/yu-gi-oh)