Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Godly weapon ideas

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    This is era. Movement is life, stop moving or paying attention for a second and the bars and pbp' s will close in on you like hungry beasts. I doubt Era players care if you see their items that their about to unleash on you anyway.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Lol @ProfessorOak. I know you didn't mean speed which is why I included the “months" part. It's a high that can literally last a lifetime.
    Last a lifetime>200 speed boost wishes(200*7=1400 days). But be serious. Which idiot would spend all their rare wishes on a four year supply of speed boost.

And why is it that you're the only one who actually has a conversation with me on my ideas lol. You deserve props.

- - - Updated - - -

This is era. Movement is life, stop moving or paying attention for a second and the bars and pbp' s will close in on you like hungry beasts.
    Unless you hide in a non pk area? lol XD You would be the one to use it in a pk area.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Last a lifetime>200 speed boost wishes(200*7=1400 days). But be serious. Which idiot would spend all their rare wishes on a four year supply of speed boost.

And why is it that you're the only one who actually has a conversation with me on my ideas lol. You deserve props.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you hide in a non pk area? lol XD You would be the one to use it in a pk area.
    You'd be surprised by some of Eranian's idiocy. There are multiple people who wasted 10k graalats on the monkey teddy bears just because It was 1$. Granted I'm not exactly a genius myself(anyone wanna buy 788 teddy bears xD).

Even if I were to use it in a non-pk area, what's the point of seeing someone else's equipped items again?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

You'd be surprised by some of Eranian's idiocy. There are multiple people who wasted 10k graalats on the monkey teddy bears just because It was 1$. Granted I'm not exactly a genius myself...anyone wanna buy 788 teddy bears xD?

Even if I was to use it in a non-pk area, what is the point?
    If you have a streak,and you don't have a great gun yet,you might want to check who you're dealing with.
    And if I had an account...I might've bought like 10. Lol what use are they for?

Any thoughts on the other weapons Sir Kamiroo(reminds me of Caramel)

Ugh caramel ;-;

Ah ok, That makes sense. Could you also make it so we can look past their privated stats? Get into an argument be like:

Noob1: “Lol ez noob"
    Noob2: “Better stats noob gtfo plz"
    Noob1: “ BS lul. Their private "
    Noob2: “3k Hours, 210k kills nobe"
    Noob1: *Uses eye* 500 hours and 237 kills?
    Noob2: ;-;

Ugh caramel ;-;

Ah ok, That makes sense. Could you also make it so we can look past their privated stats? Get into an argument be like:

Noob1: “Lol ez noob"
    Noob2: “Better stats noob gtfo plz"
    Noob1: “ BS lul. Their private "
    Noob2: “3k Hours, 210k kills nobe"
    Noob1: *Uses eye* 500 hours and 237 kills?
    Noob2: ;-;
    Haha if admins would allow. XD

And Caramel,thoughts on the gun and the daggers?

The sais are fine(Era needs some actually. Taking forever for them to implement) but I fail to see what makes them godly. I would recommend making the thrust a special move though with a half second cooldown instead of 0 swinging for half a second.

For a second I thought bps meant bullet per second...almost had a heart attack.

Don't call me Caramel? Preesh.

The sais are fine(Era needs some actually. Taking forever for them to implement) but I fail to see what makes them godly. I would recommend making the thrust a special move though with a half second cooldown instead of 0 swinging for half a second.

For a second I thought bps meant bullet per second...almost had a heart attack.

Don't call me Caramel? Preesh.
    Well that's what I meant. A half second cooldown.
    And no no no. Bullet per shot. XD

And sorry Cameltoe...I mean Caramel....I mean KAMIROO! O_o

if melees that deals 9 damage turns to 10 damage, will it get effect on base flag?

No, not at all.