Thread: Money for kills/streaks

Money for kills/streaks

Not sure if this was previously mentioned, but kill streaking would be a good way of earning money. You get x amount of graalats for every x amount of kills. I haven't worked out all the details, but this would add some more fun into pking. Kamiroo wolf also mentioned bounties. Those were great ideas, you should take some of them. Good job kamiroo.
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

This HAS been posted before.
    And it probably won't happen since you already get body parts to sell. Plus we have MANY jobs and more coming which make a decent amount of cash.(even though they need a tiny buff.)
    And imagine pk/streakers just getting all that money. Just ridiculous.

Oh... Sorry for bringing it up then... This thread was a waste of times guess...
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

How bout 50$ per 50 kills/ 1 streaks, i dont count 1$ per 1 kills

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    How bout 50$ per 50 kills/ 1 streaks, i dont count 1$ per 1 kills
    How about no money for anything? There's so many jobs...go do one. Or if you want graalats so badly,go get an itunes card.

lol thats good it would make era everyone will run andfoods will be highly priced at the end it will turn like pc era thats big disadvantage bruh
    since 2010/early 2011

Quote Originally Posted by AlCoconut View Post
    Not sure if this was previously mentioned, but kill streaking would be a good way of earning money. You get x amount of graalats for every x amount of kills. I haven't worked out all the details, but this would add some more fun into pking. Kamiroo wolf also mentioned bounties. Those were great ideas, you should take some of them. Good job kamiroo.
    I'm still dreaming about this idea dude.