Thread: New Jobs ideas

Soldier

New Jobs ideas

We need more jobs in era like: Pizza delivery- there would be a mission guy in the garage of Speedy's Pizza and when you talk to him he gives you a pizza to deliver to a locked door somewhere in era you know on the door and the person takes the pizza and gives you from 20-55 gralats based on how fast you get there. Nurse- remember the zombies event where you took care of the zombies do that exact same thing with sick npc's in the hospital you get 100 gralats every 15 patients. Bounty Hunter- you have to find an NPC somewhere in era and you have to kill them. You can choose which dificulty you want. Easy-15 gralats they usually have ak-47,Acr, and normal walking speed. Medium- 100 gralats they carry dual desert eagles, m4, thompson, and sten. Hard- 500 gralats they carry bar, pbp, ghost m4, and travel with two extra easy gang members. And if the NPC kills you, you fail the mission.
    Last edited by Animal; 08-01-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Street Boss
    The first idea is too similar to car missions so I don't exactly support that. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about with the hospitalizing of NPCs but it sounds interesting. The bounty idea has been brought up too many times to count.

First- Like car missions
    Second- Like pizza making
    Third- Wait for country side
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Animal,stop taking other people's ideas and making into threads. There's a thread already like this.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Animal,stop taking other people's ideas and making into threads. There's a thread already like this.
    I didnt know ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The first idea is too similar to car missions so I don't exactly support that. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about with the hospitalizing of NPCs but it sounds interesting. The bounty idea has been brought up too many times to count.
    But you how the car missions are really hard to get cause the npc's are stubborn lol well this is basically more Car missions but you can come out of your car. Its a mixture of mailing and car missions.

i like all ideas especially the Nurse mission, its easy to make this mission but takes time. Its just like making pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The first idea is too similar to car missions so I don't exactly support that.
    Could be better than car missions because its impossible to do the car missions because of everyone killing you.

Or you can improve the idea of Pizza Delivering.

You can first make the Pizza, then deliver it. Of course you'll earn more than what you get from the current Pizza making job.
    There could be a special Speedy Pizza Delivery building located somewhere on the map, or instead of one of the Speedy Pizza buildings that are already there.

I dont really see why players want more simple jobs that eanrs them little money, when there are already Car Missions that give us a reasonable amount, and that are very simple to do.

Anyways, Good Luck to everyone on collecting there Gralats.

u could make the Pizza Delivery should require a pizza hat(can get after baked 1k pizzas) and u can ride a motorcycle.