Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Graal Era:: REAL GANG WARS GAMEPLAY(MUST WATCH)

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    More stuff are coming in near future, remember it's still in BETA, we can even release it then update it lateron it doesn't matter.

To the people that are saying:
    Map too big: You have a limit of 14 players, this is subject to change to 22 per gang, 44 in total in one map, 44/25(levels) is atleast a two players in some levels, leaving no blank spots. IMO the map is small, I would have changed it to bigger. Besides, when the tank and the copter become available, there will be faster transportation from a point to another, you'd expect me to place a copter in a 2x2 level? :P

Not Competitive: You should actually play the game itself, a lot more there is that the video doesn't even show.

Team work is not possible: Yesterday we testing, I've recruited some skilled players to NFL, and the results were amazing, everyone was turning the map in a certain angle, regrouping, then attacking.

Why didn't they use a scope: Just realized the sniper and the map are broken on the Facebook client, it works fine for Android and iPhone, this is along my fixing list.

Where is the flag: The system has changed from a Conquest type to a Team Deathmatch type thorough development, but I see no restrictions why not add it in the future as a game mode. (game modes are modes you'll be able to select upon creating the match, conquest, deathmatch etc...)

----

And remember, the game is not done yet, I'm still actively looking for random testers to come down and play it - adding new features on straight demand, and if you're interesting in coming by, ask one of my fellow testers, they will contact me as soon as I'm summoning to them there, they are allowed to bring visitors for big events.

Get me in on this testing

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Why would you release a video on Gang Wars when it's not even released yet?

Gosh man, lmfao, unless John said you were allowed to do that (which I doubt because he still has a couple of things to fix and script), then say goodbye to the Event Testing squad.
    The funny thing is john actually gave him permission lel

Zephlyn
    I agree with Cudi. At first, it was supposed to don't be showed until the day is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I agree with Cudi. At first, it was supposed to don't be showed until the day is finished.
    Well he asked me to.

I have tested gang wars and it was fun when you level up. What others are describing sounds like mephs 4 way gspar. Now that place is where teamwork makes the dream work. After the gst we tested it with 3 other gangs that were also in gst and it was one the funnest thing I have ever done in the game. We rekt all those matches with teamwork that should be released asap.