Era Clashers
This is a clan for Clash Of Clans, we are looking for people to join. We are looking to carry a full 50 people who are active.
Requirements
200 Trophies
Active and participate in wars
Wars
We require everyone to use both attacks on someone of the enemy clan. Performance on attacks is not judged and will not result in kick. We are here to get better together :P. War schedule will be as followed by a weekly basis:
Monday: Nothing
Tuesday: Preparations
Wednesday: War
Thursday: Nothing
Friday: Preparations
Saturday: War
Sunday: Nothing
Expectations
We do not expect 100% success and we don't want bitterness through out the clan. We will respect fellow clan mates and we will keep clan chat fairly clean. Remember this is a family and we will succeed together and we will not judge.
How To Join
Send your username through the forums. You will get an invite within a couple hours.
Requesting Troops
We will have designated donators in the clan, but we do want you to carry your weight, what you receive is what we expect back at some point. If we realize you do not donate and just hog troops you will be kicked from the clan. If you are of a lower level you will have an exception as your troops will not stand at par with higher level defenses.

I hope we get a good clan going to help out people within the clan to get better , If you go inactive for a time please send a message to me so I know not to kick