Thread: Ak74SU and gun price range 20-60k

Ak74SU and gun price range 20-60k

Ok so atm I have 21 EC Coins and I'm 14 away from Ak74SU is there any other thing that I should get rather than ak74su with an EC like is ak even worth getting? I wanna use it for sparring for both spamming and tactical sparring, il prob use tactical more instead of spamming but is the gun good for quick and fast sparring? Also which gun should I get worth 20k to 60k? I'd prefer an all rounder weapon for basing/pk and sparring, I'm thinking about FNP90 cos I'm a big fan of the P90 family but I'm also thinking about famas, would be nice if u guys tell me which I should get and why, thx!

YouTube: chrisgen68
    Graal Era: chrisgen68

It goes beast mode on sparring
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgen68 View Post
    Ok so atm I have 21 EC Coins and I'm 14 away from Ak74SU is there any other thing that I should get rather than ak74su with an EC like is ak even worth getting? I wanna use it for sparring for both spamming and tactical sparring, il prob use tactical more instead of spamming but is the gun good for quick and fast sparring? Also which gun should I get worth 20k to 60k? I'd prefer an all rounder weapon for basing/pk and sparring, I'm thinking about FNP90 cos I'm a big fan of the P90 family but I'm also thinking about famas, would be nice if u guys tell me which I should get and why, thx!

YouTube: chrisgen68
    Graal Era: chrisgen68
    I like ak74su for sparring.
    Even tho i prefer m4 but it is just me. If u wanna be a lil bit more spammy and faster go with ak74