Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fort killer improvements

Fort killer improvements

I just thought about this idea,and instead of getting rid of forts,let's add this idea.
    Instead of having the whole base fort killer,why not have certain spots where you must stand for kills to count.
    Red circles can be found in bases when fort killer is active. There will be 3 big circles in the first room. To gain points for your gang,you must get your kills while standing inside the red circles. If they are all full,you must kill players standing in it to get in the spot. Each circle can hold about 6-7 people.

Now for the second/third rooms(if there are). They only have 2 circles,but these hold 8-9 people.
    And for the flag room,you can score big points for your team. Stand in the red circle in the flag room can multiply your kills by two while in it. The flag room circle holds 1-2 people.
    I had this idea to seperate fort killers and not have them spam the entrances/exits and so people can have a "chance" to base. What's the point of trying to take a base if you and your gang can't make it past the first room to try to move on to the flag.
    I think this is a unique idea for people who would want to base and not get caught up with the fort killer so much.

No, this would make fort killers worse.

You should be able to heal. You should be able to use ec items. You should be able to use melees. You should be allowed to have the base and still be able to participate in the event.

The only thing that should remain the same is: no grenades/explosives.

Don't post saying things will get worse if you don't have a good point to back it up. And why should you have the base? It's fort killers,not basing. Basers should have the base,fort killers need to give basers space.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Don't post saying things will get worse if you don't have a good point to back it up. And why should you have the base? It's fort killers,not basing. Basers should have the base,fort killers need to give basers space.
    Collin is right tho

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Collin is right tho
    How? Explain?....just saying he's right doesn't prove a point

What I'm saying is, why should the gang controlling the base, not be allowed to participate in the fort killer? So what if they have the base. Having little red circles in the base where you have to go to kill people, would just ruin it even more.

People participate in fort killers for 2 reasons. 1. $$$$$$ reward. 2. Kills! So even though there would be people who do go to the circles, it's not going to stop the people who just come to fort killers to spam entrances and rack up kills.

^Well there kills won't count to fort if they stand in these circles and they won't get the money.

Anyways,this is an improvement for basers. Idc about fort killers,they need to get rid of it.

No. An improvement for basers would be allowing them to participate in the event.

The current fort killers is a nightmare for basers, it causes extreme lag and there are few things more annoying on era than fighting for a good while to secure a base to only be mobbed by pkers looking for cheap kills. Things need to change but I don't know if these suggestions will actually improve things. I still think that the pk arena should be expanded and fort killers be moved to a pk event there.

Yeah the pk arena needs to be used. I hate fort killers.