Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fort killer improvements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    I think fort killers are fine how they are. We just need a timer and something that shows how many kills you got. Maybe something for the leader to see how many kills each member got. That would be great! Thanks
    This is what I wanted all along in order to do forting again.

Quote Originally Posted by collin rosato magus View Post
    no, this would make fort killers worse.

You should be able to heal. You should be able to use ec items. You should be able to use melees. You should be allowed to have the base and still be able to participate in the event.

The only thing that should remain the same is: No grenades/explosives.
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss

Having the gang holding the base not be able to participate is so stupid I cannot find words to describe it fully. What they have basically done is made life difficult for a gang by turning their base into a lag fest full of opportunistic pkers who care little for basing and then stuck 2 fingers up at the defenders by saying 'you now have a hard time and no reward or anything to show for it.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Having the gang holding the base not be able to participate is so stupid I cannot find words to describe it fully. What they have basically done is made life difficult for a gang by turning their base into a lag fest full of opportunistic pkers who care little for basing and then stuck 2 fingers up at the defenders by saying 'you now have a hard time and no reward or anything to show for it.'
    Yep, I cannot agree anymore. There should be like a prize for holding the base also during then. Make it even more worth it.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Fort events sux...you cant even move inside the entrance when there so many dead bodies around...and what sux more is so many people shoots at respawn point...you get killed even before you can enter...they really need to do something about this

Haha I love how only BAW likes it how it is because his bar wielding crew wins every time through the attacking of spawn points and doors. I agree that holding the fort shouldn't count against you because it takes that much more skill to hold a base while hundreds of bullets are flying from dozens of rushing players. Ec weapons should be limited but only with the ac. Melees should be fine and so should healables. But, and I think someone already introduced the idea, we should instead focus on a kd ratio. It doesn't matter how many players you kill. It matters if you can kill without dying. All the gangs kills will be added up for the event and divided by the gangs total deaths. This way, the gang with the most skill is the winner, not the gang full of suicidal players. Now your kills will be negated if you exit the base while on a streak because that means you are just trying to keep your ratio up. Idk how houses and such work in basing but entering those also would negate your kills. Using a banned item (such as gas, gas launcher, grenades, ac, etc) will reduce the kills from your ratio by either 5 or 10. This way if you stop thinking for a second and whip out the ac in the heat of the moment, you don't dig your gangs grave. And when I say using I mean getting a kill by it except for gasses and grenades. That's just my standpoint. I'm rather noobish at the fort killers but I think they would be more fun if this idea was implemented

Forts are fine. None of you know how forts work. O G 2014
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    Forts are fine. None of you know how forts work. O G 2014
    Tell me the whole rules then.
    Too complacent is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    Haha I love how only BAW likes it how it is because his bar wielding crew wins every time through the attacking of spawn points and doors. I agree that holding the fort shouldn't count against you because it takes that much more skill to hold a base while hundreds of bullets are flying from dozens of rushing players. Ec weapons should be limited but only with the ac. Melees should be fine and so should healables. But, and I think someone already introduced the idea, we should instead focus on a kd ratio. It doesn't matter how many players you kill. It matters if you can kill without dying. All the gangs kills will be added up for the event and divided by the gangs total deaths. This way, the gang with the most skill is the winner, not the gang full of suicidal players. Now your kills will be negated if you exit the base while on a streak because that means you are just trying to keep your ratio up. Idk how houses and such work in basing but entering those also would negate your kills. Using a banned item (such as gas, gas launcher, grenades, ac, etc) will reduce the kills from your ratio by either 5 or 10. This way if you stop thinking for a second and whip out the ac in the heat of the moment, you don't dig your gangs grave. And when I say using I mean getting a kill by it except for gasses and grenades. That's just my standpoint. I'm rather noobish at the fort killers but I think they would be more fun if this idea was implemented

I agree with everything you said. I especially like the idea I highlighted in bold.