Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scimitar, Hyrule Dagger, & Red Mace

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat View Post
    I have samurai swords and they are almost identical speed to katana and are 9 damage
    Yep; as you said, ALMOST identical speed.

If you want something unique, go for the librarian staff. I recently bought it and it definitely gets a terrible rep for how good it is. Its not much against fast players, but if you base then it can clear out everyone around the flag with ease. Its not too fast though, i use it for getting people off of the flag. And for fort killer events its godly. Just enter the fort and stand in the doorway and you get at least 100 kills before the 10 min mark.
    A noob is not a nub, but a nub is a noob. I am a noob, not a nub. What are you? Well, thats for you to find out.

<insert cute kitten photo here>

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie McNoobster View Post
    If you want something unique, go for the librarian staff. I recently bought it and it definitely gets a terrible rep for how good it is. Its not much against fast players, but if you base then it can clear out everyone around the flag with ease. Its not too fast though, i use it for getting people off of the flag. And for fort killer events its godly. Just enter the fort and stand in the doorway and you get at least 100 kills before the 10 min mark.
    hmmm...really? I thoguht its a rip off for who buying it becos its so cheap tho it's 10 damage and i thoguht it's slow because its cheap

My friend has a hyrule that I've messed around with and its speed definitely makes up for its dmg, and Gabe from MK has a scimitar and as far as I can tell its just as fast.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    My friend has a hyrule that I've messed around with and its speed definitely makes up for its dmg, and Gabe from MK has a scimitar and as far as I can tell its just as fast.
    I already bought a scimitar bro xD ty for replying, tho<3