Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebola virus

Ebola virus

Well,it looks like we are all screwed. Enjoy life as much as you can guys. Hearing Ebola has 90% chance of killing you,and two people just brung to ths U.S with it.
    And updated now w/ breaking news. A person with Ebola is in the hospital of NEW YORK! It's so close to many of us. Maybe Mitt Romney might've been a better choice now that you think of it. Geez,thx Obama for bringing something that will kill us all.
    You guys can forget about surviving cancer,cuz soon enough,believe it or not....war and this Ebola virus will kill you.
    Idk if I should be scared,or confused. Now thoughts of blaming our "god" for putting us in this situation are appearing.
    Just think about this for a second guys...sad to say these words but...it's all over without a cure.
    Living my whole dam life through school and church. People telling me the future is mine and how I desire it to be,just to be crushed by 1 president,1 virus,one dumb decision.

Cut the fear mongering crap. Post some links/sources or you just look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Cut the fear mongering crap. Post some links/sources or you just look like an idiot.
    You're the idiot if you don't know wtf is going on already. It's been happening. You want some info? Look through your tv channels and look at the reports. Or while you're on the internet,look it up now. Man in NY hospital cuz of Ebola.
    Please don't call somebody an idiot if you never did any research. I've been here watching the news/reading articles for the past hour. And I realize,how tf will we survive without a cure?

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    You're the idiot if you don't know wtf is going on already. It's been happening. You want some info? Look through your tv channels and look at the reports. Or while you're on the internet,look it up now. Man in NY hospital cuz of Ebola. Please don't call somebody an idiot if you never did any research. I've been here watching the news/reading articles for the past hour. And I realize,how tf will we survive without a cure?
    So you are just going off the what the media says. Well done. At some point of your life you are going to need to use this thing called 'common sense' and realise the Media usually spins things off to make it seem worse than it actually is.

the chance of dying has actually dropped to 60% and people survive this and the fact that this is not a new thing make os seem like it wont kill us all.

- - - Updated - - -

1976 was the first outbreak so yea it looks like it didnt kill us all

- - - Updated - - -

if you bealive in god and ypu are religous how come your blaming god?
    im pretty sure religous people bealive that god does everything for a reason XD

Simplest it's obviously going to destroy humanity, be quiet you don't know anything. /sarcasm.

sorry ;-; i should have listned to the news Dx
    WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    sorry ;-; i should have listned to the news Dx WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!
    That's a better mind set! /sarcasm.

To be honest I don't really see the whole point of this.Is it to frighten us to panic,blame a human,etc?
    To Unofficial,you're kind of right.There was some news nearly last year where a guy started a massacre in a Elementary School and the media ended up pointing their fingers to violent video games.Media does usually spin off things.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Well,it looks like we are all screwed. Enjoy life as much as you can guys. Hearing Ebola has 90% chance of killing you,and two people just brung to ths U.S with it.
    And updated now w/ breaking news. A person with Ebola is in the hospital of NEW YORK! It's so close to many of us. Maybe Mitt Romney might've been a better choice now that you think of it. Geez,thx Obama for bringing something that will kill us all.
    You guys can forget about surviving cancer,cuz soon enough,believe it or not....war and this Ebola virus will kill you.
    Idk if I should be scared,or confused. Now thoughts of blaming our "god" for putting us in this situation are appearing.
    Just think about this for a second guys...sad to say these words but...it's all over without a cure.
    Living my whole dam life through school and church. People telling me the future is mine and how I desire it to be,just to be crushed by 1 president,1 virus,one dumb decision.
    Sorry to say this but your post is pretty much just plain ignorant. I'm pretty sure you got nothin to fear Zegshock. Just take a breather k?

And how the heck is this Obama's fault? XD
    Everytime something happens in this country all these(and excuse my language) idiots try to use Obama(or something else completely ridiculous) as a scapegoat.

And don't get me started on the justice system *Blah blah blah blah*
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"