Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Balancing?

Some Balancing?

I know the lightsaber is supposed to be a novelty so im not going to get into that. But what I am going to get into is the 30ec original melees. In other words the Scimitar, Hyrule, and the Mace. They do 8 damage while the kiwi and hunter do 9 and are 10 ec lower. My solution is to ethier make them do 9 or have them deal 10 damage TO ENTITIES(crabs, giant green things, etc.) So they still deal 8 to players but deal 10 to crabs, making them more useful for players. Because I rarely see people use these ec items. Just some thoughts.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Um I have kiwi it faster and I like it

Quote Originally Posted by elsa View Post
    Um I have kiwi it faster and I like it
    Im saying kiwi should be worse then the 30ec melees, not better. That why I said the 10 damage to crabs.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Would make the ec items worth getting, more expensive ec items need to be better than lower priced ec items. Have to agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I like the idea of doing extra damage to things like crabs. These things need creative solutions otherwise they will all just end up the same.

Sodapop
    Agreed, it should do more damage to npcs.

Big Cheese
    scimitar, red mace, and hyrule are much faster at killing than a kiwi/hunter (tested)

And this topic of conversation carries over to the chaplain-saber issue. Why in the world is the chaplain better than the saber, both sabers, and it's 25-50 ec less. Don't tell me it balanced out becuase the saber has the "block" effect, because it sucks. I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    And this topic of conversation carries over to the chaplain-saber issue. Why in the world is the chaplain better than the saber, both sabers, and it's 25-50 ec less. Don't tell me it balanced out becuase the saber has the "block" effect, because it sucks. I would know.
    True, this is true

This is a good idea. They're NPCs after all, and the 5 hit kill stat would definitely make it worth the 100 EC.