Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Balancing?

Quote Originally Posted by Garett View Post
    This is a good idea. They're NPCs after all, and the 5 hit kill stat would definitely make it worth the 100 EC.
    Please reread, its the 30 ec melees but with the 8 damage to players. Making them better than kiwi which is 20 ec. But I do agree with lightsabers getting buffed.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

The biggest problem is that the admins don't understand how to balance. They think nerfing an buffing will fix the problems but they are too severe. A complete overhaul is often needed because weapons in general are very unbalanced on Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    The biggest problem is that the admins don't understand how to balance. They think nerfing an buffing will fix the problems but they are too severe. A complete overhaul is often needed because weapons in general are very unbalanced on Era.
    I agree, many changes are often worse than then the original stats.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Big Cheese
    having the melee do 10 dmg on npcs will solve nothing, imo; sorry, but the melee will be more used for basing than digging, and pls correct me if im wrong.

There 30 ec cause there faster melees..

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    having the melee do 10 dmg on npcs will solve nothing, imo; sorry, but the melee will be more used for basing than digging, and pls correct me if im wrong.
    Im saying keep the 8 damage to players but make it deal 10 to crabs. It will make crabs die quicker and make them more useful.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Im saying keep the 8 damage to players but make it deal 10 to crabs. It will make crabs die quicker and make them more useful.
    u clearly didnt read my post bro

- - - Updated - - -

scimitar, red mace, and hyrule should do 9 damage; i know they're faster than kiwi/hunter, but 8 damage? srsly? these ain't guns; it's not about the freeze or fire rate, no. its a melee and thus, damage is worth 3/4 of the price. if they deal 9 damage it'll be just fair and balanced, but their speed shouldn't be nerfed, because, if the speed is nerfed, they'll utterly be useless.

u clearly didnt read my post bro
    I'm just restating it, and im trying to come up with more creative solutions for balancing then just upping the damage overall. Also making them faster doesn't help, the DPS is still worse on the 30 ec melees

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I'm just restating it, and im trying to come up with more creative solutions for balancing then just upping the damage overall. Also making them faster doesn't help, the DPS is still worse on the 30 ec melees
    The 30 ec melees don't need to be faster; they just need a +1 dmg and it's all solved.

The 30 ec melees don't need to be faster; they just need a +1 dmg and it's all solved.
    It's still the same as the 20ec melees -.-