23. You may not vote on this poll
  • YESYESYESYESYESYES

15 65.22%
  • Hellllll no

8 34.78%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Era Bank

Street Boss
    It would literally corrupt Era more than it already is. It's similar to the situation of refunding a gun. If one would take the money out, they'd be able to buy whatever they want which again, could be similar to testing something. I say no to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    I'm sorry what? What does donating do? Players can donate money to what? o_O
    ((I typed that in the morning whilst I was sleepy so I wasn't descriptive...)) When players donate money (money=gralats), they can help other players repay their loans. That way, Era doesn't have to fear their massive loss of money. (And yes, I'm one of those ppl that'll donate lotsa money because lotsa idiots never repay their loans.)
    iEra user: ♧Journee♧
    Click this↴

Thanksies!

Instead of being able to store money in it. Why not make it where we can store items as well?
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It would literally corrupt Era more than it already is. It's similar to the situation of refunding a gun. If one would take the money out, they'd be able to buy whatever they want which again, could be similar to testing something. I say no to this.
    Maybe the staff could get money back from some I-don't-pay-my-loans-cus-sweg people by slowly chewing away at their money.
    Click this↴

Thanksies!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Instead of being able to store money in it. Why not make it where we can store items as well?
    We're going through this idea again?

I'm also thinking that CHOSEN players can get bank loans. We know there's a lot of admins that lurk around, unnoticed. They look around to seek players that aren't doing good things... So maybe admins can enable a reliable player to have loans.
    Click this↴

Thanksies!

Event Coin Investmant and bank and loans and savings account

If graal could turn the bank into a user friendly place that could bennifit all players from noobs to veterans it would help.

1. Loans highest loan should be 10000 and lowest should be 100 and there're should be a random selector that picks a medium damage melle from the players inventory and if they don't payback by 3 months admins start taking anything worth selling in players inventory to pay for loan

2. Investment of players could invest in gangs and shops (own gang not aloud) and they place money and at the end of week there is score board saying what shops dill well and what shops did bad and gangs

3. Last one is savings account/safe deposit . You can pay to open a safe deposit so that you can keep stuff safe from hackers and savings acount gives u more money every month or week it could be a choice so if you pick weekly it's is 5% what ever you put in and 20% monthly

If you agree

1.comment

2.give me point

3.feed back

Cool

Anyone else wanna share opinions on this?
    Click this↴

Thanksies!

I don't really like this idea, but I can just imagine players in a level where they can't escape till they dig a certain amount of shells xD.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!