Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Epic Gamers sword

Epic Gamers sword

This sword is a sword held sideways and has the classic Gameboy look on it. D-pad on the left of the blade,and "A","B" buttons to the right with two smaller buttons in the middle.
    This sword does 8 damage,heals,fast,and can make gold coins appear when you hit players(but can not be picked up,they disappear.) And when you swing,the sound is like when you turn on a Gameboy but slightly different. This sword could be for ec or graalats or maybe auctionable.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I'm having a hard time picturing it but it do seem epic.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    I don't think a sword would be for EC really.
    From the imaginations, it doesn't have that superiority feeling.

it would be good if graal was on gameboy...but its not so naaa

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    it would be good if graal was on gameboy...but its not so naaa
    Omg I HATE these types of comments. What does it matter if it's not on Gameboy? It's a Gamers sword,not a Gameboy sword. I was just using the Gameboy to help you guys imagine the weapon. ;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I don't think a sword would be for EC really.
    From the imaginations, it doesn't have that superiority feeling.
    Stop using big words on meh. :c Superiority? What's that? Does that mean you don't see the epicness in it? What's not epic about it. Coins dropping,healing effect,Gameboy sounds. Sounds epic to me. :0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I'm having a hard time picturing it but it do seem epic.
    "It DO seem epic"
    I can tell you just woke up or didn't get sleep at all lol.
    And imagine the sword sideways. -----l[=+=.=.=oo=> Just like this. + is D-Pad,"." are the smaller buttons,o's are the A and B buttons.
    I wish a GFX artist could make this cuz it'll look cool.

Sounds pretty OP. Maybe even too OP if you ask me.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Omg I HATE these types of comments. What does it matter if it's not on Gameboy? It's a Gamers sword,not a Gameboy sword. I was just using the Gameboy to help you guys imagine the weapon. ;

- - - Updated - - -

Stop using big words on meh. :c Superiority? What's that? Does that mean you don't see the epicness in it? What's not epic about it. Coins dropping,healing effect,Gameboy sounds. Sounds epic to me. :0

- - - Updated - - -

"It DO seem epic"
    I can tell you just woke up or didn't get sleep at all lol.
    And imagine the sword sideways. -----l[=+=.=.=oo=> Just like this. + is D-Pad,"." are the smaller buttons,o's are the A and B buttons.
    I wish a GFX artist could make this cuz it'll look cool.
    “It do seem epic" was intentional.

Superior+ity? Not very hard to understand but if you're still having trouble:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Superiority+Meaning

Now that you've given a better description the sword seems cool but unnecessary. I do like it, however, so don't get bent out of shape.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Sounds pretty OP. Maybe even too OP if you ask me.
    ^ Yeah
    Hello!

Maybe look a bit like dis?
    1407369708.png.png
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    By superiority Star means that all EC items are really cool and players look up to owners of these items like the sabers, heal staves, and even the kiwi and hunter knife. All EC items are really tough looking or just seem legendary. Sorry to say it, but your idea just seems like a toy. If such thing were ever made it'd most likely be in some sort of themed shop or maybe auctions, just maybe though.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)