Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epic Gamers sword

Quote Originally Posted by Jittlez View Post
    Maybe look a bit like dis?
    Attachment 12020
    Yaaaas. :P

And to the admins:
    How tf is it OP lazy a*ses? It's 8 damage with unique effects that don't do damage or slows the player. It's just too much for you guys to handle and create,that's it.
    Don't say something just because or you'll just look stupid. Ty

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post

And to the admins:
    How tf is it OP lazy a*ses? It's 8 damage with unique effects that don't do damage or slows the player. It's just too much for you guys to handle and create,that's it.
    Lol. Dude calm TF down, every time someone disagrees with your idea you instantly go butthurt Zegshock mode. Instead of overreacting to them just saying your idea is OP(which is all they said, mind you), why don't you take a chill pill and simply ask them how it's OverPowered without insulting them or being rude. Alot of your ideas ARE initially overpowered so relax and ask what needs to be fixed nicely.

Think about it for a second; 8 damage sword, heals health, and without definite stats there is now telling how quick or fast you heal or do damage. Your concept isnt bad, it's just something not many care for.

And as for those who commented saying it would be overpowered, explain how plz.

Now if you excuse me I have yet to sleep =-=
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Isnt that the stats of the 50'ec heal staff?
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    By superiority Star means that all EC items are really cool and players look up to owners of these items like the sabers, heal staves, and even the kiwi and hunter knife. All EC items are really tough looking or just seem legendary. Sorry to say it, but your idea just seems like a toy. If such thing were ever made it'd most likely be in some sort of themed shop or maybe auctions, just maybe though.
    At least someone understands, thank you for explaining.
    I was lazy myself to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken27 View Post
    Isnt that the stats of the 50'ec heal staff?
    Yes exact stats except for possible coin poofy magic and the amount said sword could heal, and what I would think is it would be more like the legend of era sword.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post

And to the admins:
    8 damage-fast-heals. It'd have to be a lot of EC or Gralats. The healing staffs in the EC shop are slow and not ideal for PK. Your idea is basically a legend of era sword that's as fast as a katana. I personally think it would lead to a lot people calling it out for being too overpowered.

By the way Admins aren't too lazy to create the sword. If that was the case Era wouldn't be as successful as it is now nor would we have our unique EC items.

So many negative comments...
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Good idea but um yeah be more polite... these admins are going to be the ones who would make/script the sword if it were to be used so show some respect please. Btw the png file that was given as a example looks good.
    山Yamamoto-kun

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    Good idea but um yeah be more polite... these admins are going to be the ones who would make/script the sword if it were to be used so show some respect please. Btw the png file that was given as a example looks good.
    Why thank you (I made the sword)
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Bump.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)