Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AFK for EC via Trampoline

Post AFK for EC via Trampoline

Hello everyone. Its NiM0 here and I have a concern. As we all know, Reno/Snk give free ec daily (literally daily) and probably 3 free ecs on lucky days. Well the point is I don't have a problem with that since the idea of banning the free ec was rejected. Well we also know that you cant AFK for more than 15 minutes or the server will disconnect you...UNLESS.... you afk on trampoline. You see, some players abuse this unlimited AFK on a trampoline to get 2-3 free ecs within every 24 hours, So basically the streets of iEra are fulled with Flamethrowers now. I see a lot of people who write in their name "Afk4ec" and as a matter of fact.. its kinda unfair cuz the free ec is meant to be given for you being online not for you being afk and sleeping. And I am honestly a little mad from those people who got sabers/flames with ec uploads like Mun, GG, Pluto, M ,Zody ,Barrel e.t.c. It is giving precious items to people who dont deserve it.

What is the solution? simple, just disable the unlimited AFK on trampoline make it disconnect you every 15 minutes like usual.

And btw that is just my opinion and as a matter of fact I would like to hear your opinions feel free to comment and expand this argument

it won't disconnect you on the facebook version reguardless of how long you've been Idling

Banned
    Then how does one suppose to get the achievement JUMPAHOLIC without being disconnected...
    And *cough* you also use EC uploads *cough*
    However, I do disregard to Free EC/uploads because it kills the purpose of events.

Yeah, no one would be able to get Jumpaholic if they're going to be disconnected every 15 minutes, lose progress, and then have to start over again.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Well if there is free ec, people are going to afk. You have to cut it at the source, but of course that's not going to happen. Because ec is easier to get now, players seemed to be punished by raising the ec prices. I'm assuming so because I've heard rumors that they're going to be even more expensive for the new shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Big Cheese
    I agree 100% with this thread; the solution for the jump rope achievements is to make the 5k jumps one require 5 mins of jumping instead, and make the 10k jumps one require 10 mins of jumping instead. The idea by nim0 is great I hope they do it, buddy.

I disagree sorry, doing so would put those who havent earned the achievement at a disadvantage, people have afkd since the beginning while I disagree with random ecs if they want to waste their battery by all means let them the Ecs that are randomly given out are as said random so let them kill thier device doing it.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    I disagree sorry, doing so would put those who havent earned the achievement at a disadvantage, people have afkd since the beginning while I disagree with random ecs if they want to waste their battery by all means let them the Ecs that are randomly given out are as said random so let them kill thier device doing it.
    He's right, my iPod died trying to afk for hours a long time ago. Had to get a new one. Also its the achievements that would make it unfair if any changes.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    Then just make EC uploads/Free EC once/twice a week. It's been done like 3-6 times for 7 days continuously and grants too many ECs per day.
    The AFK system can stay, but the free EC should be nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Then just make EC uploads/Free EC once/twice a week. It's been done like 3-6 times for 7 days continuously and grants too many ECs per day.
    The AFK system can stay, but the free EC should be nerf.
    Agreed, before there were, not so many freebies as now and not so many Free ECs as now. ECs just lost it's value.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!