Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: AFK for EC via Trampoline

People are just rude. Before some people didn't have saber and then it where like spam if ec upload. But when they got there goal they just Care about them self selfish assholes! Then when they got there goal they want to remove free ec because they got it!

Graal have been alot worse never meet so rude people before(not all of you)
    Can't you GUYS just stop complaining because people get ec?
    Im not saying it should be like 3 ec uploads daily lol
    (Note i don't collect ec anymore just thinking of other players)
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    People are just rude. Before some people didn't have saber and then it where like spam if ec upload. But when they got there goal they just Care about them self selfish assholes! Then when they got there goal they want to remove free ec because they got it!

thats like someone in this thread after getting his flame. not saying names. am i getting a minus rep for this comment? Mr Hashtag 14 AJ

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Banned

That's the point.
    Players who were here before EC uploads and has gotten sabers without them has their reasons.
    Unlike some people who simply wants to remove the Free EC after achieving 100ec goal(s).

What's the point in arguing about afking on a trampoline u can only get 3 achievements from jumping rope and last I've seen Nima u can't get 100 ec from 3 achievements.... correct??

Quote Originally Posted by sparkygraal View Post
    What's the point in arguing about afking on a trampoline u can only get 3 achievements from jumping rope and last I've seen Nima u can't get 100 ec from 3 achievements.... correct??
    You know some days when they give free ec for playing Era and people are afking so they get it to? He wants to take away free ec from afk people because their not even playing.

I don't know why I have to say this so much, as I feel like it's pretty clear, but I'll say it again because you clearly don't understand an obvious concept. "EVENT" coins are meant to be won, through winning events. Don't call people selfish, when the actually earned their ec items.

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    You know some days when they give free ec for playing Era and people are afking so they get it to? He wants to take away free ec from afk people because their not even playing.
    Afking is still playing, therefore it's satisfactory to receive ec. Admins clearly say "Thanks for PLAYING GraalOnline Era"
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Lol.
    Why do people afk for ec? Because there IS free ec. So technically, it did ruin it.
    pls don't start with that; free ec helps me get my items sometimes as i'm always pking and tryna reach my goal, and don't alllwaaayyyssssss have time to do events; if they remove this method to afk, it'll all be fixed, k? k.

Ehm... Collin rostado...... I see alot of those people did the fb upload and free ec so just don't start this! Most of the people got there stuff via ec uploads and stuff so what? They still earned there ec items? They worked hard to lol. Ans people in this thread all of them that got flame and saber did fb upload and free ec.... Exept XSTARX i think.
    And those who are selfish assholes they did ec upload and just wnat to take it away because they got what they wanted.
    So don't come here and say to me that they are not selfish people because they are.
    Hi

I don't see why this thread should be left open.