Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: August VIP

The vip items. They get one month to work on them.... Instead of making a stick on a month can't you GUYS put little more work idk might add some more stuff???
    I want to see more creative idea's i am making a really creativ idea and i Will post it here!
    More creative stuff as lollo did:/ like people Said the broom the bike and all.
    Sorry if i sound rude but it's actullay to bad the gfx is find! Just need some better idea's
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    K, no more arguing, we all miss lollo and his creativity. Thats the point
    Lol? Lollo didnt even do anything besides the bike, all the vip items made after the bike were from other admins like olirus who just made something and probably got it added since lollo didnt do anything. Look at the graphic style and compare his bike to everything else added since

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lol? Lollo didnt even do anything besides the bike, all the vip items made after the bike were from other admins like olirus who just made something and probably got it added since lollo didnt do anything. Look at the graphic style and compare his bike to everything else added since
    No he made all the items,smartass
    Just being me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Actually, that's true but Lollo was placed in charge of those items.
    He can't possibly just make every single item by himself couldn't he? Most of the ideas were either from staffs/players.

Veteran
    Nowadays VIP... Toothbrush that heals..ok let look back to our old VIP item etc: VIP chair.. What is suppose to do just sit on it? Why can't it like have some special thing but just siting down and hit for 8 damage. And now look at the toothbrush, it heals and 1 month of time is just a stick lols.. Then the point of healing in ec item was useless now? Sry for being rude and ridiculous.
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Actually, that's true but Lollo was placed in charge of those items.
    He can't possibly just make every single item by himself couldn't he? Most of the ideas were either from staffs/players.
    But thats my point, if the ideas were done by other staff and players then what did he do, i highly doubt he was the one who added it since he's a gfxer not a scripter. Like i said before he didnt do anything so it makes no difference who else is incharge of vip if they at least do something. Anything is better than someone who was late and left vip to other people at the last minute

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    No he made all the items,smartass
    You just made yourself look like an idiot

As I said in another post, a VIP Designer doesnt have to make all the items by hisself, just plan what kind of item release and make sure to have everything ready within the releasing date. (in my case, I asked olirus since he is really good at guns to make those since I never tried and I'd be totally bad at it.). But anyways, I have always planned the items for VIP, never asked someone else to think about them.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed that alot of people liked to receive skin-able guns for VIP so you had those for 2 months. I did this to make you happy, not because I was too lazy to make an item by myself...

- - - Updated - - -

Aypoc made tzek, i made all the skins. One day he came to me and said: "Hey lollo, look, I made this gun, maybe you can use it for a VIP Item." It's not like I asked him to make a gun because I didnt know what to make. I wouldnt say that I did nothing as a VIP Designer, but whatever...
    + rep me, or I'll find you...

I like unique items ,
    Not melee :/ , and
    How many does it heal?
    LL

A month and this is it? why so slack?

- - - Updated - - -

Can we not have more guns or melees for vip, they are kind of repetitive, lets not be like classic which gets a mound each month. How about some thing that requires actual thought? I mean come on, a month to think of something and make it is more than enough time.

Banned
    Wow, Tricky needs to make the bankai from Bleach as a vip item, that'd be super sick.

- - - Updated - - -

A litttttlllleeee op but sick as hell.

EDIT: It's called a zanpakotou not a bankai, but bankai is the ability. Still would be sick.
    Last edited by Cudislagne; 08-08-2014 at 09:08 PM.