Same XD
    TL;DR.
    Just kidding.
    The ideas seem pretty good,I like it.

Everythings are too op.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Everythings are too op.
    Could you explain why you think that?

Double sided scythe- How about a 9 damage double sided scythe that has a cute open/close ability and can be worn on back. The scythe is a slick black high Tech looking scythe and when the open ability is activated silver blades emerge to start doin damage. The scythe is quick with shadow warp when the blades are out but once retracted the scythe only does 8 damage and is slightly slower.

Your basically saying a saber.

And whats with all this Fitness vip ideas? Sorry but i just don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iIamtheNoob View Post
    Could you explain why you think that?
    Why else would he think this other than the damage or reload factor. Honestly its not hard to figure out.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Double sided scythe- How about a 9 damage double sided scythe that has a cute open/close ability and can be worn on back. The scythe is a slick black high Tech looking scythe and when the open ability is activated silver blades emerge to start doin damage. The scythe is quick with shadow warp when the blades are out but once retracted the scythe only does 8 damage and is slightly slower.

Your basically saying a saber.

And whats with all this Fitness vip ideas? Sorry but i just don't like it.
    I thought that about the scythe as well '-' unfortunately the look of it is hard to explain and I can work on the stats and description a bit to make it more unique if you would like? Something like this but this is still far from what I'm picturing:
    th-7.jpeg

What's with all the fitness vip ideas? It's all a set. Players pick a tracksuit design, then which color hat they would like, and a melee.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

no more umbrellas ;-;
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

I think they should make a dog melee

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    ;-; what u mean dog melee?

Dog on stick? T_T
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"