Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ganis That Need Fixing

Big Cheese

Post Ganis That Need Fixing

P2K:
    Golden Skin: When your left side is shown, your hand is not on the gun.
    Default (Silver) Skin: When you're shooting, a human skin color will always appear on the hand, no matter what your chosen skin color is, and, also, even if u have a body other than the first (default) body, let's say u picked the panda body, a default body hand will appear, alongbwith the human skin color, as I've said before.
    All Skins: When you're walking and your back is shown, your character is not even holding the guns; they just float infront of him. (This might be unfixable so I would understand if it didn't change.)

Metalstorm:
    Default Skin: When your walking and your back is shown, your character isn't holding the gun; it's just floating next to him, and I'm assuming this is fixable, as it doesn't take place with the ShadowStorm Skin.

*This is my request, and I hope any Gani Admin/Artist will read this and solve it; I PMed actual Gani Artists/Admins about these ganis in-game, but they never replied; I hope they were working on it.

Thank you for reading.

Yeah I have p2ks so I've not odd a lot of the problems you've noted. Hopefully someone fixes them.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Yeah I have p2ks so I've not odd a lot of the problems you've noted. Hopefully someone fixes them.
    People might find me needy, but I only think it'll make the graphics cooler and better.

I hope they add the cool flips, on the original skin, to the other p2k skins in the proccess.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    I hope they add the cool flips, on the original skin, to the other p2k skins in the proccess.
    It's not quite possible to draw the Golden, Diamond, and 125k pk golden skins in a diagonal way. And besides, Pengu, since when do you look at the reload xd?

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    People might find me needy, but I only think it'll make the graphics cooler and better.
    Haha yeah, call me OCD, but it bothers me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    It's not quite possible to draw the Golden, Diamond, and 125k pk golden skins in a diagonal way. And besides, Pengu, since when do you look at the reload xd?
    What do you mean?

Big Cheese
    What do you mean?
    try taking the template for the golden and diamond skins, and draw it diagonally on gimp; it's not possible.

the gold skin and diamond skin is just a re-skin of the regular p2k. the regular p2k can do a flip reload. whaaaat?

Big Cheese
    the gold skin and diamond skin is just a re-skin of the regular p2k. the regular p2k can do a flip reload. whaaaat?
    They ain't recolors; look well lol.