Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How is this head illegal..

How is this head illegal..

Okay to start off. Earlier I uploaded a head. It was denied for "transparency problems". I triple check all my work before uploading and sure hell it wasn't transparent when I uploaded. First that's what it got denied for. I feedback saying "this head does not have transparency problem, please check again". I re-uploaded another file and this time it got denied because of "no hats" which there isn't any hat on the head. I don't know if the staff are properly trained, stupid or are they just bored and wants to tick people off. Here is the head check it out for yourself.

example.png

jeni
    It is hard for me to see but the bandana is okay, does it have a gas mask? If so, that is not allowed.

NO HEADS WITH HATS! is it so hard to comprehend?

Lmao I remember when I uploaded a storm trooper head and It got disapproved for a reason "no hats, please remove it" me and slasher were like "what exactly do we have to remove o.O"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I don't know if the staff are properly trained,example.png
    That is true actually
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Banned
    The random heads with bandana aren't hats. As long as they don't cover the eyes/face. That's what someone told me.

No gas mask, nothing. And yes I read the upload rules and this head does not violate the rules. So please, if you can, train your staff properly.

Banned
    This is a forum, not a complain section. You can say that on Letters To Staff, not anywhere.

Just do some edit into it to like change the bandana to be somewhere else or maybe they though the black skin tone is a mask and the eyes is just coming out from a mask(which they thought)
    Last edited by SnakeRekon; 07-16-2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Double-post.

Issue solved. Finally when I renamed my file to this-head-does-not-use-000black

It probably isn't to do with pure black/white. You have to tick the transperancy box when uploading! XD
    How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!