Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ec uploads

Ec uploads

So I've been gone from era for a long time and now that I've came back I'm seeing new stupid stuff but wtf is an ec upload 0.o

Banned
    Something that shouldn't exist.

Lol something that will give u a free ec but ppl who have there ec already like star lol dnt want offers to get there ec stuff loool

OreOs
    Ec upload is a Facebook Event, you will receive a pm with a picture of a location go there and upload the snapshot to Facebook then Boom free ec.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max lancaster View Post
    Lol something that will give u a free ec but ppl who have there ec already like star lol dnt want offers to get there ec stuff loool
    Don't rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Max lancaster View Post
    Don't pick up fights with a big fish.

Quote Originally Posted by oysterb0y View Post
    So I've been gone from era for a long time and now that I've came back I'm seeing new stupid stuff but wtf is an ec upload 0.o
    Wow yeah you must've been gone for a couple years! Fb uploads were first incorporated in 2012 (I think) to support the era Facebook page. If you logged into era from Facebook, you got a balloon or something. If you did 50 Facebook photo uploads, you got a melee. If you shared era on Facebook 10 times you got a fb gun. To keep players active through Facebook, they will broadcast a location (several different locations will be assigned to random people to minimize lag) and if you upload a screenshot of the location in game, you receive a free event coin.

You know that kid that is always annoying? Like your cousin or school member? Yeah, that's ec upload. But sometimes he does good stuff. Like, give you free money when you're 1000$ off from buying your car
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Ha ha ha chill dude

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding many ppl dnt want ppl to get free ec

Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    Wow yeah you must've been gone for a couple years! Fb uploads were first incorporated in 2012 (I think) to support the era Facebook page. If you logged into era from Facebook, you got a balloon or something. If you did 50 Facebook photo uploads, you got a melee. If you shared era on Facebook 10 times you got a fb gun. To keep players active through Facebook, they will broadcast a location (several different locations will be assigned to random people to minimize lag) and if you upload a screenshot of the location in game, you receive a free event coin.
    i stopped right after the facebook release xD i didnt know i could get free ecs xD i guess that explains all the flamethrowers.