Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era is not Era.

Night Stick Era is not Era.

Well, let's be honest. What ever happened to iEra!? I mean... we have some CandyLand things, Strawberry things, Pirates, and much more. What happened to "Cops vs Gangsters/Mafia"?!? Gang Wars is good. There are few mafia gangs on iEra that we don't know, and that's good because they are keeping the theme. R.I.P Era. An All-new Era began.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Big Cheese
    I realized. Pros VS Cons. Roflroflroflrofl
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Well, let's be honest. What ever happened to iEra!? I mean... we have some CandyLand things, Strawberry things, Pirates, and much more. What happened to "Cops vs Gangsters/Mafia"?!? Gang Wars is good. There are few mafia gangs on iEra that we don't know, and that's good because they are keeping the theme. R.I.P Era. An All-new Era began.
    I like the mafia themed events, they're cool =) Ill see if we can get more of them on Era.

Deal with it, it's better to not keep all on theme since, tbh, it'll get boring if its focused on 1 theme a lot
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    I'll take the blame.

Kids talking about iEra changing while I'm still wondering what happened to PC Era. It used to be so populated but now I can only find like 1 noob a day to kill with my MP5. =(

Oi, don't hate on pirates or PZ. Aside from that, we need the Morano Project to be revived.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kol View Post
    Oi, don't hate on pirates or PZ. Aside from that, we need the Morano Project to be revived.
    Hold on, not sure if Jatz is still continuing with that.
    All I heard is that his making something else for Era.

Big Cheese
    Era is still era. We have gangs fighting, streets full of massacre, in addition to all the cool stuff like pirate sone, candy land, etc. Focus on the mafia theme alone, and the population on here will decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Deal with it, it's better to not keep all on theme since, tbh, it'll get boring if its focused on 1 theme a lot
    Hmmm True.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!