Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era is not Era.

i forgot era was a mafia theme lol. i agree there should be more era themed eventts and shops added

Banned
    Which silly boy deleted my comment lol

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I'll take the blame.
    xstarx it wz ur falt for dis

Just kidding.

Big Cheese
    XSTARX is the culprit in everything. Trust me
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

If i had a pound every time i saw some emo kid or a teddy bear or something id be rich, yea sure i love participating in the hole mafia thing, but graal wouldn't be as big as it is today if it focused on 2 types of people
    It would be full of kids saying "IM A GANGSTER BLOOD LIFE YEA"
    The themes that graal gives brings much more mature and happy community rather than just a 10 year olds role play
    And try not to blame the developers, most of the times its the community while the developers just go along with it
    I do things with stuff.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Era is still era. We have gangs fighting, streets full of massacre, in addition to all the cool stuff like pirate sone, candy land, etc. Focus on the mafia theme alone, and the population on here will decrease.
    lol

The damage is done. I don't appreciate the significant change that has gone and will continue either. I really doubt that players had requested teddy bears and/or gummy bear launchers. It would have been better off as how it had continued to be in 2011 even if a lesser gain of players.

Big Cheese
    Strawberry Candy Pirates, what makes them so scary are their cavities.
    No but really what happened to Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Kids talking about iEra changing while I'm still wondering what happened to PC Era. It used to be so populated but now I can only find like 1 noob a day to kill with my MP5. =(
    You were never around when PC Era was popular you started two months ago and begged me for items, I finally bought you a gun then you cursed at me and said that I ripped you off.
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.

Quote Originally Posted by wzrd View Post
    You were never around when PC Era was popular you started two months ago and begged me for items, I finally bought you a gun then you cursed at me and said that I ripped you off.
    Wizardly I've never played with you.
    And from January to like a week ago I hadn't even played graal so I have no idea what you're talking about/

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Wizardly I've never played with you.
    And from January to like a week ago I hadn't even played graal so I have no idea what you're talking about/
    Dunno if your forreal because you know what your talking about, you are the Distorted who acts like a lot of peoples friends then betrays them.
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.