Thread: 200k PK Hat/Mask

Big Cheese

Unhappy 200k PK Hat/Mask

We all know what a great pixel artist ShizGodsu is, but, sadly, the 200k PK Mask is very misplaced. The hat really looks good when it's in the template, as I saw in ShizGodsu's GFX thread, but when I saw my friend wearing it in-game, I noticed how the red glass which is supposed to cover the eyes is misplaced and way high, and how the part that should protect the person from gas and cover his/her mouth, is way too low and covers, somehow, the torso, instead.

Do not misinterpret what I'm saying; I'm nowhere near as good as ShizGodsu in pixel art, so I'm not really saying I can do better graphics than him; his 500k PK hat is hella good and many people, even the ones without 500k PKs, enjoyed seeing it added to era.

I would try to make a new hat myself, but I'm sure ShizGodsu would do a way better job, and I truely hope he does try to make a new hat/fix the current one.

If you haven't seen how the hat looks like on actual heads, ask anyone in-game with 200k+ kills to show you. (Woe, Gunner, Criz, King Casper, Jair, etc.)

Thanks for reading.

It could be the head dimensions because the hat fits my head perfectly fine.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    It could be the head dimensions because the hat fits my head perfectly fine.
    It fits fine on few heads, and apperantly urs is one of them.

It's misplaced on purpose (I made it that way.) And I've already talked to Snk about replacing the current 500k mask (I'm making it so don't ask.)

Other than that it's fine.

But for the people that have a hard time understanding: 200k mask will not be replaced
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    We all know what a great pixel artist ShizGodsu is, but, sadly, the 200k PK Mask is very misplaced. The hat really looks good when it's in the template, as I saw in ShizGodsu's GFX thread, but when I saw my friend wearing it in-game, I noticed how the red glass which is supposed to cover the eyes is misplaced and way high, and how the part that should protect the person from gas and cover his/her mouth, is way too low and covers, somehow, the torso, instead.

Do not misinterpret what I'm saying; I'm nowhere near as good as ShizGodsu in pixel art, so I'm not really saying I can do better graphics than him; his 500k PK hat is hella good and many people, even the ones without 500k PKs, enjoyed seeing it added to era.

I would try to make a new hat myself, but I'm sure ShizGodsu would do a way better job, and I truely hope he does try to make a new hat/fix the current one.

If you haven't seen how the hat looks like on actual heads, ask anyone in-game with 200k+ kills to show you. (Woe, Gunner, Criz, King Casper, Jair, etc.)

Thanks for reading.
    You also have to incorporate the fact that it could be the placing of the eyes on the head.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    It's misplaced on purpose (I made it that way.) And I've already talked to Snk about replacing the current 500k mask (I'm making it so don't ask.)

Other than that it's fine.

But for the people that have a hard time understanding: 200k mask will not be replaced
    Misplaced on purpose? wow why....

and, btw, the 500k mask is perfect already.