Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Refund guns half price

So, according to you, Snk, and the whole team that made this game don't control basic things like that?

Brb, gonna go start an EC Refund Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    So, according to you, Snk, and the whole team that made this game don't control basic things like that?

Brb, gonna go start an EC Refund Thread.
    I'm pretty sure that no decisions like that can be made without Stefans agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I'm pretty sure that no decisions like that can be made without Stefans agreement.
    Oh, I'm sure they can't. But the way he was putting it, was like saying that stefan is actually an evil overlord and that he ignores all suggestions and ideas by the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Johnson View Post
    >.< 3X didn't I say this in the other thread "This will affect Stefan money income".Trading tables were made because even if you did trade something for it most likely that other person paid really money for it.So again No.
    Also there is no need for refunds since all guns are good you just need to learn how to use it.I know a guy personally who could kill you with the starter guns.
    Lawlz xD Actually it wouldnt its just like customs, say you get bored of your head and want a new one, you lose 10k so you have to earn 10k. It would be the same way say you bought bar and you want pbp, refund would give 100K yet you still have to earn 25k. Even if you want the gun back again, you would still have to earn it back(there you would lose money). And ik who your talking about with the starters hes in the same gang im in lol.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Its a good idea i would refund my 20 k throwing knifes lol
    Noof was here.

If it has to happen, half would be much more fair then a whole refund.