Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Refund guns half price

Refund guns half price

yes please do this so many guns i regret buying

75% refund would be better because they're very expensive

Admins would make it 25% not 75%

No actually they'd make it 50% money back when weapon is in perfect condition, 35% when rusty and 25% when pretty rusty.

Veteran
    No,No,and No they won't give you money back at all.Stop complaining about it.Beside Snk said they might*might* make it were you can get minerals for your guns in refund.And again might so there's a 50% percent chance.And for god sake it well never happen so STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Johnson View Post
    No,No,and No they won't give you money back at all.Stop complaining about it.Beside Snk said they might*might* make it were you can get minerals for your guns in refund.And again might so there's a 50% percent chance.And for god sake it well never happen so STFU!
    They said this for the trade tables, and looked what happened. Lol they will eventally watch.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Veteran
    >.< 3X didn't I say this in the other thread "This will affect Stefan money income".Trading tables were made because even if you did trade something for it most likely that other person paid really money for it.So again No.
    Also there is no need for refunds since all guns are good you just need to learn how to use it.I know a guy personally who could kill you with the starter guns.

I have a question: Why Can't Ec Items Be Refunded? They aren't a form of income for admins, so I can't see a problem with it. Who has some problems they would care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    I have a question: Why Can't Ec Items Be Refunded? They aren't a form of income for admins, so I can't see a problem with it. Who has some problems they would care to share?
    I have a question! why can't refund people like you, so we don't have to listen to you whine x-x
    This will probably get me banned.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    Yay I bought a blue saber.
    1 week later.
    Bored of blue so got green.
    Last edited by Lord Greg; 07-18-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: meant saber not umbrella