Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RIP Robin Williams

Big Cheese
    ): Rest Easy Robin

it will be okay, we will miss him but we need to let go
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Big Cheese
    He got drunk guys. He got drunk and attempted suicide and it worked. RIP Robin Williams.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    he had enough with he's luxurious life wealth and fame...
    Must of just got too hard for him choosing what car to drive every day, whether it would be the Lamborghini or the Ferrari. Or what to wear, whether it be his golden Rolex, or his other golden Rolex. These choices would of even pressured me to kill myself. /sarcasm

There are children dying every day from natural causes, ones that want a second chance at life, and idiots like these just give their lives away. I don't care what status he was, he is a wimp to me.

He was a very talented actor who took the time to contribute to many charities and support american troops overseas, a true tragedy that occurs to even the wealthiest of people. This man touched the lives of many including my father who toured Iraq

image.jpg

Farewell Genie

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Must of just got too hard for him choosing what car to drive every day, whether it would be the Lamborghini or the Ferrari. Or what to wear, whether it be his golden Rolex, or his other golden Rolex. These choices would of even pressured me to kill myself. /sarcasm

There are children dying every day from natural causes, ones that want a second chance at life, and idiots like these just give their lives away. I don't care what status he was, he is a wimp to me.
    Everyone dies what is your point there? A hint of respect to even a tragedy that effects many shouldn't be much to ask, but then again respect isn't in your vocabulary if it is something you can bash with your "opinion" A word of advice don't judge a human being by their possession but by their actions, he won't be remembered for his death but by the happiness he brought to others in his life.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

A word of advice don't judge a human being by their possession but by their actions, he won't be remembered for his death but by the happiness he brought to others in his life.
    He'll be forgotten in 6 months at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post

I agree with your last paragraph,except for when you called him a wimp.
    He was a funny,caring guy. And tbh,I myself had SO many suicidal thoughts.But you got to know,that you must push yourself until you reach that light at the end of the tunnel of depression. Cuz you will be rewarded for fighting and not giving up. Plus,you never know if you will live again,go to hell/heaven after death. So live life to the fullest,even through depression.

it's not about how he die and at what age, it about how he changed us people and how he lived his life, he lived it to the fullest
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

R.IP Robin Williams. My favorite movie of him was Flubber and Night at the Museum.
    ]Need help? Pm me ur concerns or Era related questions. IGN:Agent K

RIP :c
    great Canadian actor :c

#ProudlyCanadian

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today