Thread: Please

Soldier

Unhappy Please

I know most of you will say no but please re style lethal base its just too squeezed up. I die emediatly when i enter and people everywhere impossible to enjoy basing there and my gang only goes to lethal

OreOs
    I agree with you, lethal to me isn't an actual base because people just rush the flag over and over again and gets pretty annoying. Making lethal wider and more open space would be a good idea :-)

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    I agree with you, lethal to me isn't an actual base because people just rush the flag over and over again and gets pretty annoying. Making lethal wider and more open space would be a good idea :-)
    Agreed, whenever my gang sais lets base in lethal i just sigh
    Its so crap
    Its basically luck and most of the time your rushing so the guys sitting next to the safe shooting you are unacknowledged
    It should be like an old warehouse where defenders can sit on girders at the top to defend
    I do things with stuff.

Many people like lethal for pking and would much rather have it stay small so that they can kill in a concentrated area with lots of people. But I partly agree with Capelett, most of the time you do need about 5 people to take and hold lethal.

Soldier
    I barely even know who is my teamate and who isn't in lethal

Do not touch lethal, that is one of the fewer bases that has remained untouched when the LAT 'fixed' the bases. By fixed I mean completely ruined.
    Last edited by Unofficial Era News; 08-13-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Big Cheese
    Lethal isn't really a base; most of the people who aim to take lethal just want to take control of the corner next to the flag to kill the rushers. So yea, there should be a remodeling for lethal.

Soldier
    I spelled immideately wrong ...

- - - Updated - - -

Lethal sucks right now

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Yea; thats real; I agree too; Lethal is not a base i think lol. It sucks; it make me like a noob in a noob base; lol
    ineffable.