Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: free ec is free ec..

Event Coin free ec is free ec..

cant you guys stop discriminating those who afk to earn ec? they earned it a different way than those of you that constantly whine... if you got the chance to get free ec I guarantee you'd take that offer.

OreOs
    People just think it's unfair how they earn it and others just get it for free for not doing anything at all. There's a difference between earning and receiving. That's why so many people get mad about free ec.

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    People just think it's unfair how they earn it and others just get it for free for not doing anything at all. There's a difference between earning and receiving. That's why so many people get mad about free ec.
    agreed
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Banned
    Discriminating?
    I think you used the word wrongly, it's not something that allows players to get an item without hard work at all.
    So what if it's just a game? The outcome has been overrated with this Free EC crap, just stop with the threads and go get your own EC.

what makes you think afk it's not hard work??
    they don't give just free ec, they send a picture where your ec will be at, also people who afk stay all night/day up just for that one ec, they don't want to do something else because it's boring and very laggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    what makes you think afk it's not hard work??
    they don't give just free ec, they send a picture where your ec will be at, also people who afk stay all night/day up just for that one ec, they don't want to do something else because it's boring and very laggy.
    I'm saying FREE EC.

shhh
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

guys you can get free ec for being online at the moment when Snk gives free ec. i an afk but i am online. so what the problem. you can go afk too, what the problem

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Personally I think free ec shouldn't of happened, well not as much.
    The whole purpose of having ec was for players to get exclusive items, as they earned them by winning events, but sitting AFK all day for a week or two and getting 10-15 ec is just ridiculous.

ehhhhh