Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: free ec is free ec..

Big Cheese
    And we can't?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

You guys are getting too worked up over this. I feel like majority of the people who want to take away the free EC have a hidden agenda to stop others from getting the items they already have. If you are good at events you will still earn more EC faster then all the people who get it from freebies. Not many people afk for a solid week, if you do know that you're frying your battery and destroying your iPad for a coin.

If you have a high priced EC item congratulations, no matter how you got it. It still does take a lot of time to get free or not. By taking away random free EC all admins would be doing is pooping right on the face of everyone who enjoys doing other things in this game besides events and making it slower for the community to get EC after the new shop is released.
    Last edited by Skreem; 08-15-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    You can't resolve the fact that people buy iTunes, and spend their money for in game stuff. However EC can be resolved if we lower the amount of free EC. It's not the fact that there are loads of sabers around, it's the fact that they have sabers with no effort; but I guess what's done is done. :)
    you just reminded me of a commercial, so what if they took a shortcut? you can take a shortcut too if you wanted so why you care so much? if it the fact they took the shortcut and got their sabers and flames in no time or is it the fact that you don't like the color of your saber??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    mmk
    bye bye
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I'm aware that I'm one of the main offenders for giving out free EC.
    It's a difficult situation because if we stop doing it a lot of people get upset and annoy us everyday.
    If give it out we risk alienating people who believe you should work hard for it.

can someone just close this, we went over this billion times...it's just like that one thread that talked about us been able to drop items again

I don't think the problem is that people get free ec. I think the problem is (for me at least) that I try hard in events and they are haaaard to win (specially with my wifi lol) but there are people who don't try at all but get more ec then I do for doing nothing which kinda sucks

Omg all people complain about this all over the forum please stop it! And i aggressiv they earn it in a diffrent way and im sure Many of you that complain about this have done this them self!
    Hi