Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: PK Zones In House

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    I was wondering, wouldnt it be cool if you could buy pk zones for your house.

Like to practice and play with friends.
    The problam with that would there would be more people in houses than actual streets and people would just camp at the entrance killing anyone that would go in.But its a awesome idea though.

Sounds great ^_^

Hmm I'm against and with this idea, Maybe there should be 4 poles or something which mark out the Pk area, because Some people may not want there whole house to be A PK Zone😁 just certain parts of it.

Zephlyn
    Omg. I think that this should be already realized on this game. Right now admins are focussing on houses. We got a bunch of news talking about houses. To make this more fun, and the templates could be more used, why don't admins implement this idea? Is just very easy - kills don't count. And that is all, we could host our own events, it will be fun, and boosting will not take action. I think admins should implement this, and ofc a option to turn it on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Omg. I think that this should be already realized on this game. Right now admins are focussing on houses. We got a bunch of news talking about houses. To make this more fun, and the templates could be more used, why don't admins implement this idea? Is just very easy - kills don't count. And that is all, we could host our own events, it will be fun, and boosting will not take action. I think admins should implement this, and ofc a option to turn it on and off.
    YES!You are so right!