Thread: Roronoa Zoro custom?

Roronoa Zoro custom?

I was wondering if anyone has/can make a zoro custom from one piece for me? I would veru greatly appreciate it.
    A noob is not a nub, but a nub is a noob. I am a noob, not a nub. What are you? Well, thats for you to find out.

<insert cute kitten photo here>

Wouldn't matter anyways, they'd deny it due to copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Wouldn't matter anyways, they'd deny it due to copyright.
    Maybe. But ive seen people with customs that look like luffy, sanji, frankie, sauske uchiha, naruto, and sakura.
    A noob is not a nub, but a nub is a noob. I am a noob, not a nub. What are you? Well, thats for you to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat View Post
    I can make the head, but bodies take too long
    I was looking for a head and body. If i dont find anyone else ill come back to you.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie McNoobster View Post
    I was looking for a head and body. If i dont find anyone else ill come back to you.
    dont listen to meat, lol. he'll ifile u a head off someone, and give it to u, just like he did with jericholaw's mask, as he gave it to darky as his "self-made" darkside 2k mask. lol, again.

Big Cheese
    nope.i can't.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Big Cheese
    And yea, I think they should either accept, or refund any other anime character head on era.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie McNoobster View Post
    Maybe. But ive seen people with customs that look like luffy, sanji, frankie, sauske uchiha, naruto, and sakura.
    Please do report the players you see in game with copyrighted heads as this is not allowed and will be removed immediately upon detection.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)