Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Event House

The Event House

I think that we should do 2 shops in the Event House; 1 for guns; 1 for melees; It will be better; and; make just 1 day all the items will get 1/2 of the prize just for 1 day or more; and... For events; u should add a game in Team; it is: Chicken Brain. There will be a chicken; who will ask a question for a *Team* ; And there is 5 or more questions; The team who will know them all; will win!!! Cool, no?; if any more ideas just tell me!
    ineffable.

And... Yea; i remembered; In Trivia; let them ask ERA RELATED QUESTIONS; not questions about VIDEOS; OR APPS; OR SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE GAME! MAXIMUM ABOUT GRAAL CLASSIC AND ZONE
    ineffable.

Banned
    To your first idea, no.
    To your second idea, similar to trivia.
    To your third idea, trivia is trivia. Nothing can ever change that. It's the host decision whether he/she wants to ask random questions global knowledge. Anyways, there isn't much about all Graal games anyway if it's used too much. Not every admin has played this game for that long.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    To your first idea, no.
    To your second idea, similar to trivia.
    To your third idea, trivia is trivia. Nothing can ever change that. It's the host decision whether he/she wants to ask random questions global knowledge. Anyways, there isn't much about all Graal games anyway if it's used too much. Not every admin has played this game for that long.
    Beat me to the punch. roflmao.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Keep the Event House as it is.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Keep the Event House as it is.
    The event house is really :/; U need to change it; we want new items; cooool items. And more...
    ineffable.

Big Cheese
    New items will come. Please have patience. Use the search button and STOP MAKING DUPLICATE THREADS.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I never host Trivia.

When the topic is Era-Related, the questions are either so easy that they hardly warrant a reward, or too difficult that only a handful of people have a chance at winning.

And when the topic isn't Era-Related, I can't help but to feel it gives too much of an advantage to those who have a likeness to the hoster; either by personal preference or comradery.

Also, Trivia gives an advantage to those accessing the server through a computer, or those that have a computer equipped with google readily available.

I'd rather reward somebody for excelling at an activity pertinent to the game, under circumstances that give everybody a fair shot at victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I never host Trivia.

When the topic is Era-Related, the questions are either so easy that they hardly warrant a reward, or too difficult that only a handful of people have a chance at winning.

And when the topic isn't Era-Related, I can't help but to feel it gives too much of an advantage to those who have a likeness to the hoster; either by personal preference or comradery.

Also, Trivia gives an advantage to those accessing the server through a computer, or those that have a computer equipped with google readily available.

I'd rather reward somebody for excelling at an activity pertinent to the game, under circumstances that give everybody a fair shot at victory.
    The worst is when the host accidentally forgets to verify the answer, and the question is something like "What was the first gang on Era?" and everyone's scrambling around like "EBIZOU" "GRIM REAPERS" "TIGER PLANT" and it ends up with it like "Graal800363 got it! The answer was: I Freeze"

Trivia needs stock questions-and-answers. Ty to Meph for not perpetuating the use of this event, it's got too much room for error and it's not even a matter of skill.
    Era Veteran

R.I.P. McGyver, Eros Cassini, and Travis Fo.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I never host Trivia.

Thanks Meph! For now, ur answer is 99% yes! Are u an admin?
    ineffable.