Thread: Are we re-skinning every valuable item?

Are we re-skinning every valuable item?

The lightsaber got a re skin (Baseball bat) and ITs 100 ec. The graalians hammer got a reskin (Fish bait hammer) the skate tp got a reskin (Monkey skate tp) like seriously? Can we just stop this and make new ganis?!? Era is making the most awesome things lame, I mean, the skate board tp was AWESOME! Because it had a unique thing NO OTHER item had! And then the monkey tp came, yay??? Wow :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    The lightsaber got a re skin (Baseball bat) and ITs 100 ec. The graalians hammer got a reskin (Fish bait hammer) the skate tp got a reskin (Monkey skate tp) like seriously? Can we just stop this and make new ganis?!? Era is making the most awesome things lame, I mean, the skate board tp was AWESOME! Because it had a unique thing NO OTHER item had! And then the monkey tp came, yay??? Wow :/
    Whats next? A cheap umbrella? Rofl
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Yeah it's lame. Make more original graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Whats next? A cheap umbrella? Rofl
    No,better stop making re skins and WORK HARDER ON COUNTRY FU##ING SIDE.

lol man be calm. we have not got so many ganis to make special gani for every weapon

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

loool how can they make original skins? XD travel back I time then make them ?

yes, if you want new gani then make new gani. you always can make gani or weapon or hat and then show it to admins

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    yes, if you want new gani then make new gani. you always can make gani or weapon or hat and then show it to admins
    Depends if it's actually good...

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    No,better stop making re skins and WORK HARDER ON COUNTRY FU##ING SIDE.
    I don't think you appreciate how hard it would be to all work on one thing, while put out updates which I assume you think just appear out our sleeves

The baseball bat from my store was not a light saber re-skin lol.

Fzi from the Graphics Team made it from scratch.
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.