Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Dev server me and OreOs could practice leveling with Era summer tileset?

Banned
    You don't even need anyone to add anything, just need the scripts from online, like from the Graal forums or something.

And Champ told me that Xor removed the tileset, yet, Xor has not been a Playerworlds Admin since like 2 years. lol

Don't understand why you can't just use the level editor, that's what it's for.

Leveling is the only developing section on Graal in which you don't need a server to test your developed material, which is what makes it so great for beginners. I would suggest for you guys to go look at a couple of guides, get the hang of it, post some crap here for us to give some advice on how to further improve, then apply for a server. You'll be leveling in no time if you stick with it.

Banned
    As I said, leveling is much better on a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    As I said, leveling is much better on a server.
    And you would know this because you've done it before?

Banned
    Yes.

How is it better?

Banned
    It's a lot more beneficial, you can see more of the level/gmap depending on how big your screen is, you can add in images, npcs, etc without any issues 85% of the time. The tile pallet looks a lot more nicer, very easy to save levels. and if you want, you can get the level straight from the folder browser of the server in RC and just save it onto your computer, just in case someone messes things up or you need to link the level to another.

I don't know anyone who would offer up their server for leveling practice, but GoodLuck anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    I don't know anyone who would offer up their server for leveling practice, but GoodLuck anyway.
    I'm not going to question whether or not if you know how rc rights work but thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    I'm not going to question whether or not if you know how rc rights work but thanks anyways.
    I probably know more than you.