Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any Dev server me and OreOs could practice leveling with Era summer tileset?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    I probably know more than you.
    *claps* nice man.

Why don't you just invest in a 6 month server? Im sure they (snk/stefan) wouldn't mind you using the tileset if it was intended for practising only, if you broke that law and actually designed a full server with the tileset, the outcome would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    It's a lot more beneficial, you can see more of the level/gmap depending on how big your screen is, you can add in images, npcs, etc without any issues 85% of the time. The tile pallet looks a lot more nicer, very easy to save levels. and if you want, you can get the level straight from the folder browser of the server in RC and just save it onto your computer, just in case someone messes things up or you need to link the level to another.
    Working online is no more beneficial than working offline if you're a beginner and practising. There's not really any need to create a GMap if you're just practising and it's not neccessery to see more of the level. Almost everyone prefers to work online but that doesn't mean it's neccessery or any more beneficial when it comes to learning or practising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    Why don't you just invest in a 6 month server? Im sure they (snk/stefan) wouldn't mind you using the tileset if it was intended for practising only, if you broke that law and actually designed a full server with the tileset, the outcome would be different.
    I wouldn't really see the point in investing in a server if you're just practising leveling when you can work offline for free or get hired on a dev server. But yeah, if you were just using the tileset for practising I doubt anyone will mind.

Banned
    I didn't want a discussion, I just wanted to know if anyone had a server they could give me folder and /te rights on with RC access rofl

And this will go on, cudi dude ask xavi, he's asking shells for his server contact him , hope i helped out

Lol I tried to sell my server but nuuuuuu

This entire thread makes me sad.