Guys,if you are looking on joining a music forum,NEVER join Music Banter.
1. That place has topics that the last post been in 2005-09'. Even though there are like 20 actual members and 300+ guest.
2. Now for the main reason.
I registered yesterday,and I posted a little about me on their thread named "introductions".
Then,I posted in a thread saying which music artist would you date/bang. After that,I posted my friends song so others can view in the off-topic thread.
Messaged admins why is it so dead,but asked politely if it's always like this. No message back...so I ask a normal member. No message...so I said to myself I needed sleep. After I woke up today,I logged on and it says this:
"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason specified

Date ban will be lifted: Never"

Must be some cranky damn admins...sheesh. Thank God I gave no specific info about me. Except for my email,hopefully they don't hack it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
I went back and heard that many people get banned for no reason. One reason,it said the person was banned for SCum. Like tf?
And apparently I maybe got banned for "advertising" on an off-topic thread which it was supposed to go in. Idk why I wouldn't be able to share my friends song but others can post links on their songs and lyrics to a created song. And my ban should've listed that I was banned for advertising,and should've been banned for like a week,not FOREVER.
This is bs.