Thread: Someone help me ;o

Gangster Hat Someone help me ;o

OK guys and galls i'm trying to start doing auctions but last time i tried i failed terribly and i even put a higher bid then the guy so if you are a auction expert i would really appreciate all the help you can give like i need help to know whats a good hand held for it what strategy's to use you know the basics thanks and good bye !

Big Cheese
    Spam the button.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Get a timer, set it, wait till it reaches exactly a a minute and bid for it.
    But to be honest, it doesn't work 90%. It depends on what kind of device the host uses, in some areas there's a lack of device usage where stuff don't load properly and may just cause a delay in it.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Get a timer, set it, wait till it reaches exactly a a minute and bid for it.
    But to be honest, it doesn't work 90%. It depends on what kind of device the host uses, in some areas there's a lack of device usage where stuff don't load properly and may just cause a delay in it.
    like do i just press bid? like idk i need allot of help

just a helpful tip, know the price of supers at tables... if you want to sell it, dont waste 60000 gralats on a vanilla dagger at an auction cuz you could only sell it for 4500 shells and thatd only get you 13500 gralat revenus....