Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Era. We appreciate the kind gesture for supporting your game on a daily basis!

Thanks Era. We appreciate the kind gesture for supporting your game on a daily basis!

Everytime we see the "Thank you for playing" message with a Free EC, it truly does feel nice. It is a very kind gesture.

We keep the game active by playing, sharing it and recommending it to friends/family.

Being shown gratitude encourages us to continue supporting your product, it truly does.

As a sign of appreciation, and I invite others to do the same, lets support the game by buying at least the $1 graalats pack. To let them know we appreciate their appreciation for us gamers.

Thank you, Era. We appreciate the way you treat your community, we will stay loyal.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to add that we should support the game and give back, with at least a $1 purchase (support according to your excitement level), everytime we get an EC. Server fees are monthly and there are other costs that go into running an online game.

Game developers often forget how vulnerable gamers are to quitting games, mainly due to frustration. Whether its because they get scammed, or don't feel they are heard by the staff; it takes little sometimes to make a player quit and bad mouth a game (often unfairly).

You can't always make everyone happy but believe when I say this, a free EC gesture certainly calms things down with positivity. It instills a positive perspective towards the game in us players, which encourages us to support it (by playing and economically).

Banned
    At least you guys get the Era+ Ver free...

40/50 I will always spend my ten everytime to support.

Or just make a gift on App Store easier

Thank you Era! And please make sure to support Era in any way you can!
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

You don't need to spend more money to show that you appreciate them,for appreciating you. People spends hundreds, even thousands of dollars on this game...

I haven't spent a single dime! Just some benjamins...
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    I haven't spent a single dime! Just some benjamins...
    I actually laughed out loud when I read that!

i will donate soon on minigun so i will able to not donate for year

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

The point of this thread was to show the other side of the coin, see the other perspective regarding the matter.

FB uploads also serve as an incentive to play for longer periods, play those extra 10 minutes to see if you can catch the FB event before you log off. Ultimately, Era wouldn't be alive without the players. Happy community = willingness to support and encouragement to keep playing.

Sure there are a few bad apples that afk for them just like there are players who lag/cheat in events; neither side should be penalized just because of a few.

Rewarding players doesn't affect anyone negatively. Rewarding creates a positive effect in this game in everyone but the selfish. Think about that.

Thank you, Era. We appreciate the fact that you appreciate us.